Chapter 16

White Confession

Sunggyu walked around the streets, wore a perfect disguisses that was covered his face. He wore black glasses too. But, if you see him from afar he looks like a robber. And nobody will recognize him as the famous Leader Gyu of Infinite and a hallyu star.

He walked into a small desolate café, but has it’s own style, cute and simple. Perfect for a couple to hang out together. It also has so many deserts menu on the black board and kinda snacks/breads, etc.

Sunggyu entered the café with a huge smile. He opened his scarf that covered his face from his chin up to his nose down and he enjoyed sat in that peaceful café. A maid came and asked him for a meal. Sunggyu just ordered a cup of hot moccacino. After he ordered the maid went away. He sat next to the etalase so that he could see the streets outside.

Actually, Sunggyu was waiting there for someone to come. They were already made a promise together to meet up there and hang out.

Sunggyu looked at his watch over the time, it’s 11 AM and she already late. He sipped his hot mocca impatiently while looked outside, waited for her to come. And suddenly a black van stopped in front of the café, right next to Sunggyu’s seat. Sunggyu saw it with anticipated, and fortunately it was really HER, as she opened the car door Sunggyu smiled in relief and happiness. Sunggyu took away his glasses and waved to her. She realized that and waved back to him excitedly.

But, someone suddenly came behind her and followed her into the café, he just came out from her car. Sunggyu’s smiled slowly disappeared when he saw this guy with her. Sunggyu stood up immediately and bowed to them with a fake smile on his face.

“Yoona…!” Sunggyu greeted Yoona happily.

“Oh, oppa. I’m sorry I’m late. And... I bring Donghae oppa with me.” Yoona became shy and awkwardly smiled to Sunggyu. Sunggyu looks a little bit unhappy.

“Ah, ne. Annyeong haseyo sunbae-nim.” He greeted properly to Donghae and Donghae was just smiled arrogantly to him.

“It’s our first meet, so let’s enjoy okay.” Donghae said carelessly. Sunggyu just lowered his head because he felt really burdened that time.

Sunggyu told them to sit, and Donghae pulled Yoona to sit with him. Yoona became more and more uncomfortable with Sunggyu. It was her fault, if she didn’t meet Donghae at her way she won’t ruin her appointment with Sunggyu. And an idea popped in her head. She took out her iPhone and sent a text message to Sunggyu secretly without Donghae knowing.

From : Yoona

To : Gyu oppa

Oppa mianhe ~ he insisted to come and I couldn’t do anything. I’m sorry I ruin our appointment with brought Donghae oppa with me. Maybe next time. I’m truly sorry oppa.. will u forgive me?

 

Sunggyu received the message immediately and smiled as he replied.

From : Sunggyu

To : Yoongie

Yah, Yoong~ no need to sorry to me. I’m okay ^^

And maybe it’ll be more fun. :D it’s really okay Yoona. Let’s just enjoy this day !!! Yay ^_^

 

Their both eyes met up and they giggled. Donghae saw them and puzzled. Didn’t know what was going on between them.

“Yoong, I’m hungry. Let’s eat.” Donghae said to Yoona.

“I’ll call the maid.” Sunggyu said immediately and he was called the maid to come over and ordered some meals.

“I want this one, and for the drink… ah! I want this! Ne, thanks.” Donghae excited by himself while Yoona and Sunggyu just looked at each other, felt annoyed.

Donghae stretched his arms up and yawned. He looks tired too.

“Oppa, if you’re tired you can go to your dorm and rest.” Yoona suggested.

“Aniya Yoona.. I’m fine~ Hoaamm..” Donghae said forcefully while he held back his fatigue and he yawned.

“Oppa, I’m fine. I’m not a kid anymore! I can take care of myself.” Yoona said even more forcefully than him. Donghae looks surprised and dazed at her.

“Yoona… Are you really okay?” he said with so much doubts painted on his face.

“Of course! Besides, I’m with Sunggyu oppa here.” Yoona said bravely.

Donghae turned to look at Sunggyu sharply and tried to make a fuss to make himself stay there more longer with them. Donghae wanted to joined them and he don’t want Yoona being with Sunggyu. Honestly, he felt jealous and angry to Sunggyu. Yoona knows Sunggyu for not long ago, Sunggyu didn’t like him that knows Yoona very well since their training together in SM. But, Yoona’s happiness can’t be bothered and Donghae knows that. He won’t bothered Yoona if she’s happy. So he gave up for this time.

“Arraso Yoona.. I’ll go home after I finish my meal, okay?!” Donghae said regretly. By that, he called his manager to fetch him up at the place. Luckily his dorm isn’t really far away from the café. So about 20 minutes later his manager came up.

Donghae finished his meal and got up from his seat. Before left he whispered something on Yoona’s ear.

“I’ll miss you, Yoong~” and he grinned. Yoona hit his arm and giggled while she pushed him out of the café. Donghae waved to her and came in his car with his manager.

Yoona went back to the café. Now, Sunggyu felt really happy and relief.

 

Sunggyu’s POV

“What a relief right oppa?” Yoona asked me and chuckled.

“Oh, what?” I pretended didn’t know what she talked about.

“Aish, you know it~ Donghae oppa.” She said and pouted. I grinned in happiness.

“It’s okay Yoona. Besides, he already go home. Haha…” I tried to cheer her again.

“Ne! you know, he acted so selfish. Geez…! But he did that because he care to me. Since we were training ages ago. He really care to me, like a real oppa!” and she kept on talked about Donghae and I felt annoyed but only could smile.

He might like you more Yoona, or even love you. I have so much rivals. But I’ll keep loving you. No matter what. Just, be mine!

After that we ate and chit chat together, also joked together.

“Where do you wanna go next?” I asked her.

“Um, a park?” she answered with anticipate.

“Okay! Let’s go find a park. But, let's fill our stomach first. Hehe..” I chuckled.

Let's do this forever Yoona ..

-------------------------------

 

Hello guys !! it have been so long since ytd rite??

im sorry im late for the update. i have so many reasons for that. kkkk~

i hope u like it.

thanks :)