Chapter 8

White Confession

Sungyeol's POV

I'm so dead. What should I do now..? I thought so hard when Sunggyu hyung entered the room, while the girls were greet him and I just froze and avoided his eyes.

"Annyeong haseyo..~ I'm sorry for bothering you, sunbaenim~" Sunggyu spoke to the girls.

"Ah, aniyo~ You're not. It's really a pleasure!!" Yuri shouted happily while Sunggyu hyung warmly smiled to her.

"I'm here to pick up the missing Sungyeol. So.. We should go because we are performing for the next performance." He said again and looked at me with his nearly-gone eyes.

"Ohh, okay then! Good luck for it, we know that you guys are really great! And by the way, let's join the party after the show end. We also come, okay?! Oh, don't forget to bring your member too." Hyoyeon invited us.

"Ah, ne. It will be very good. We will come. Now, excuse me sunbaes!! Annyeong haseyo~" Sunggyu hyung bowed again and smiled while he dragged me out.

"Ahh!! Hyung!!!" I shouted because my head was hurt, Sunggyu hyung smacked my head roughly.

"That's because you were pranking me. If you do that again I'll take my revenge on you. You got it?!" He threatened.

"Arraso~ I won't." I gave up and lowered my head. But, because it was fun probably I'm gonna do it again. Hehehe...^^

 

Sunggyu's POV

After punished him, I and Sungyeol walked back to our waiting room. But my mind was fill with Yoona's face, I thought about her when I was inside their room just now. I saw her wearing the one pair of a couple necklace that I gave. And the one pair is with me right now, deep and hid perfectly inside my clothes. I smiled to myself.

"Hyung!!!" Someone's palm waved in front of my face and I startled.

"Yah!! What?" I snapped.

"Hyung.. what are you thinking about...? But by the way hyung!! I got their number!!!" Sungyeol said frantically and showed me his phone screen happily.

"Wh..what?!! Whose number?" I blinked my eyes in disbelief.

"SNSD!!! Hyung.. look!!" Then he show their numbers to me, he really got it. I surprised and took his iPhone and checked it once again, just to prove that my eyes were wrong or not.

"Is this really their number, Sungyeol ah?!" I asked with curiosity.

"Ofcourse.. Didn't you see that I've been chatting with them? I'm not lying hyung~ really." he seemed to tell the truth.

I wasn't really sure about this but I also couldn't help but believe in him because the evidence is clear. Sungyeol began to smirked to me.

"Bwoya??!! Why you look at me like that??!!" I yelled.

But Sungyeol just smirked. "Hyung.. if you want it you can take it and save it to your contact list~" he teased.

"Yah..!!! Aissh..~ don't know, just let's go. We're gonna late!!" I walked faster before him and felt embarrased because Sungyeol knew what I thought.

 

-----

Sunggyu's POV

Finally we ended the shows. After the closing we, Infinite, went to our waiting room first with really good feelings. Me as a leader felt very proud of them that have worked very hard for our performances.

"Guys, we will join the party tonight right?! Right hyung..??" Sungyeol asked while he embracing my shoulder.

"Ofcourse.." I answered. And the others woo-ing happily.

"There's SNSD!!" Woohyun shouted in joy.

"Yah!! There is also A Pink, Sistar, F(x) and many others, you babo!!" Dongwoo shouted behind.

"You guys just thinking about girls.. Ckck~" Sungjong quip while crossed his arms.

"Wae..?? You should look for some girls too, maknae ah~" Hoya said calmly and the others giggled. Sungjong was just pouting.

"Yah, L. You are too silent today. Just talk a bit or play with us. Are you sick?" Dongwoo asked the Myungsoo.

"Ani.. I'm just tired. But I'll keep join the party, I don't want to miss it." a little smile appear on his face.

-----

SBS has ordered a club for artists who have enliven their New Year's Eve event, the club has been booked in advance only for them and closed for others. But only for that day only. And also they can eat and drink everything they want in the menu because SBS was treated them. ONLY for that special night.

Infinite finally came to the party place and went inside, there was already filled with the idols. As they entered it they were really happy and already separated in everywhere. They went to their own and find something fun by themself.

While Sunggyu just went to the bar and ordered a glass of martini, he enjoyed the taste of drinks that he had never known, although he has tried soju or beer. This taste of drink is different.

"Nice.. chhh~" He said while drained his drink and went to other place of that huge club.

He saw Sistar were dancing in the dancing floor, also Super Junior and Big Bang. They all were having fun, and Sunggyu couldn't find his fellow member. But he seems didn't care.

Suddenly, "Sunggyu sshi!!!" someone tapped his shoulder and shouted at him. Sunggyu turned his head.

He surprised. "Oh, annyeong haseyo~" It was Yuri from SNSD.

Yuri smiled to him and invited him to join her. "Come on Sunggyu sshi~ Your member are already there with us." she explained and Sunggyu raised his eyebrows.

So they are with SNSD already...? What a relief that Yuri told me and invite me too. Just watch you punks!! Sunggyu tried to muffle his frustration and Yuri grabbed his arm and pulled him to somewhere.

It was a karaoke room, a big one enough for about 20 people. Hoya, Dongwoo, Woohyun and L were already sitting on the big couch and they sang a song with SNSD that sat in a diffrent couch next to them. They sang in joy but they didn't notice that Sunggyu came and sat beside them. Hoya that was sit next to him startled when he embraced his arm to Hoya's shoulders. Sunggyu grinned to him.

"Let's just enjoy this, Hoya ah~" he whispered to Hoya and Hoya grinned to him too.

The half of SNSD member that weren't sing greeted Sunggyu and so did he. But Sunggyu's eyes just fixed on Yoona that sat in the corner of the couch and sang merrily. Sunggyu smiled to her without her knows about it. But, Yoona suddenly turned her head to his place and caught him smiled to her. And Yoona smiled to him too, didn't knowing about anything that Sunggyu from before just looked at her. Sunggyu looks embarrased and turned his head over.

After that shy moment for Sunggyu he went outside and tried to find some fresh air. He went upstairs that didn't have so much people.

We can see the night scenery in Seoul, and the cold air makes your body tremble. But Sunggyu still go up because he was not particularly like with the crowd below.

Fortunately he was wearing a thick jacket and wearing a scarf but still couldn't blocking the cold that goes into his body. And his breath can already be seen when he exhaled. He tried to breathe it in deeply and release it again.

"Why you are here..? It's cold." suddenly a girl's voice reached his ears. He turned his head to see who was it.

His heart began to beat so fast as he saw her. "Yoona..sshi~" He mumbled. But Yoona giggled and rubbed her arms.

"Let's just use banmal.. okay..?!" Yoona smiled warmly to him. She wore a leather jacket but didn't have any scarf around her skinny neck.

Sunggyu nodded slowly while Yoona approached him. He followed her movements by his side. He was going to explode.

"Woah..~ Seoul in the night. Really beautiful..~" She muttered while gazed at the scenery in front of them.

Sunggyu just amazed by her apperance and all. He couldn't believe what was happen to him. He could only... smile.

Suddenly Sunggyu put the scarf that he wore just now around Yoona's neck. Yoona looks very surprised and looked Sunggyu with her ​​large and beautiful eyes.

"You can catch cold if you don't wear anything around your neck.." Sunggyu said and still looked at her.

"Gomawo... Sunggyu ah~" Yoona blushed and turned her head to in front. She held the scarf.

It was awkward and silence betweent them, "But you can catch cold too, you know." suddenly Yoona said to him.

"Ani.. Gwenchana~ ^^" he tried to calm himself while his heart beat really fast.

"Hmm.. I feel burdened now." she pouted.

"You are... Beautiful Yoona..~" Sunggyu mumbled to her and smiled, almost missed his small eyes.

"Gamsahamnida.." Yoona smiled to him.

That smile made him warm even without his scarf around his neck.

"I... Lo.." Sunggyu was about to say something.

"Hyung!! Yoona sshi!!" Someone shouted behind them. It was L that stood and looks stunned at his place.

"The others are going to eat. Wanna come?" L said with his cool way, like always.

"Oh, okay.. L. Let's go Yoona.." Sunggyu spoke to Yoona and they went to L but L left them behind. They followed him. 

 

Sunggyu's POV

Why have to be that time?? When I was going to bring out all of my courage to say that simple words!?! You came at the wrong time Myungsoo yah~

I thought very desparated and dissapointed.

"Gwenchana..~?" Yoona asked me and I just shook my head.

 

L's POV

Why do I have to stop him? Why did I should lie them? Why do I angry like this? Why I have to suffered when I saw them together?! Why...

"Gwenchana..?" I heard Yoona talked with Sunggyu hyung behind.

Why I'm so hot now..?? Why are Sunggyu hyung so annoying right now?! Are they a couple?? But, I blocked him to say that forbidden words!!

Arggh!! Why I think about something like that?!? I doesn't have any feeling towards her, right? Am I..?

My heart beat really fast... I felt my hands were wet because of the sweat. Even it was cold that night. I'm the one that felt really hot and burned inside me.

-----

hi sorry for the boring chap. Im so sorry!!! Please comment and subscribe.. tell me if there any complaint or suggestion. that I can fix my stories being better than before. thank you very much guys!!

^^