Chapter 36

White Confession

"Hyung.. How is he?" Sungyeol tapped Sunggyu's shoulder as he walked towards him.

Sunggyu seems tired, he have look for L the whole night.

Sungyeol shook his head when he look at Sunggyu's eyes that almost couldn't be seen. 

Suddenly Sungyeol's iPhone rang.

He took out his iPhone and raised his eyebrows.

"Oh, Jessica?" Sungyeol muttered as he typed his replied on the screen phone.

"Oh, what is that?" Sunggyu pointed at the table behind Sungyeol.

It was a bag of foods and drinks.

"It's for you, just opened it." Sungyeol replied, still looked at his phone screen and typing.

Sunggyu walked towards the table and sat on the couch next to it.

"Woah~ Gomawo Sungyeol ah!!" Sunggyu cheered at his seat and directly swallowed the foods and drinks.

Sungyeol nodded slowly and finished his typing, he approached the hungry Sunggyu on the other side.

"The others couldn't canceled their schedules, so they can't come visit." He said and looked at Sunggyu, poorly.

Sungyeol wrinkled his face as he looked Sunggyu ate the foods greedily.

But Sungyeol ignored his older hyung and chuckled, "Jessica and Yoona will come here in a moment."

Sunggyu lifted his head with his mouth full of foods, he looked at Sungyeol.

"Hyung, swallow your foods before you talk!" Sungyeol cut him when he tried to speak.

Sunggyu hardly swallowed his foods in an oneshot.

"They ... Come?" Sunggyu stuttered.

Sungyeol nodded as he typed a message again.

"Oh, they're here!" Sungyeol shouted.

Sungyeol went to the front door and opened it.

And suddenly he waved his hands to the left side.

"Here!" He shouted.

Then two young woman entered the room.

Jessica patted Sungyeol's arm, "Yah, no need to scream at us!!" She yelled.

Sungyeol cringed and immeadiately bowed to them and let them in.

Sunggyu was abit shock as he cleaned his face from dirts and he greeted them.

He directly saw Yoona, Yoona looked at L's on the bed.

Sungyeol told them to sat in front him and Sunggyu, facing each other.

"Oh yeah, we bring something with us. We hope it's enough." Jessica said while he gave Sunggyu a parcel with much kind of fruits in it.

"Gamsahamnida.." Sunggyu thanked her and smiled.

Jessica nodded.

"So, how's L?" Yoona spoke for the first time.

"His condition is getting better from day to day. But we still worry about his hands." Sungyeol explained.

But then Sunggyu cut him.

"Um, yeah. He's getting well now.. Please don't worry~" He said and glared at Sungyeol that suddenly lowered his head.

"Mmm, if I'm allow to know .. What's wrong with his hands?" Yoona asked softly but worried.

Sunggyu and Sungyeol turned to see each other, flusterred.

"Mmmm..." They mumbled together, made Jessica and Yoona confused also curious.

"Is it a private problem with your entertainment?" Jessica spoke up.

Sungyeol raised his eyebrows and nodded frantically, "Ah yes!! It is.."

Jessica nodded in dissapoint.

"May I look at him ... ?" Yoona asked.

"Uh, yes." Sunggyu replied.

 

(Yoona's POV)

"May I look at him .. ?" I asked.

"Uh, yes." Sunggyu oppa answered.

Then I approached L, lying on his bed.

I saw his wounds on his face.

He looks weak and thin.

My hands slowly reached his hand and held it.

Jessica came to me and rubbed my back and calmed me down.

I still looked at L's figure.

"Get well soon L." I sniff.

Unknowingly, tears slowly formed in my eyes and dropped.

I wiped it quickly before Sunggyu oppa and Sungyeol saw me.

"Let's go Yoona, we still have to filming.." Jessica said to me softly.

I still held L's hands tightly, and I felt that I won't let it go until he open his eyes.

"Yoona.. Come on.." Jessica told me again, this time she held my wrist and slowly pulled it from L's hand.

I forcely let it, I let his warm hand. 

"We'll excuse ourself.." Jessica unni said to Sunggyu oppa and Sungyeol as we bowed them and went out.

 

(Sunggyu's POV)

I saw Yoona was wipe her eyes.

She even held L's hand.

I could see her sad face when she looked at L.

She looks serene when she held L's hand.

I looked at her and Jessica slowly dissapeared, listlessly.

Why I feel like this ... 

Why I feel jealousy ...

Why I felt pain when I saw her held his hand...

The thoughts that I've been thinking when I saw her first tears streamed down her cheeks.

When I told her that L was sick.

In that elevator, I felt ... Pain ... Deep wounds, that wrenched my heart's veins.

Even though, I was there with her, calmed her down, hugged her, rubbed her back.

I was the one that there for her, told her.

But Am I the one that in her heart ... 

Sighs .. I guess not.

"It's not me .. " I mumbled to myself, still stood in front of the door.

"Hyung, let's call the doctor to check about L's condition." Sungyeol's words scattered me from my stupid thoughts.

"Mmh." I mumbled to him in agreement.

--------------------------------

Hello, please subscribe and comment! :D

hope u enjoy.. :)