Chapter 35

White Confession

(Sunggyu's POV)

I was at the SBS building, accompanied my manager to canceled our appearance at the stage that time, due to Myungsoo's circumstances that aren't well yet.

I headed toward the room with my manager lead me.

"Hyung.. What if they ask about our reason?" I asked nervously while walked behind him. 

"I .. I will take the responsibility Sunggyu yah.. Don't worry. And you, you just have to talk if they ask you !" He replied without look at me. But I could hear that his voice was in doubt.

I gulped my saliva hardly as I lowered my head.

Finally my manager entered a room, that room was filled with cameras, monitors and other filming stuffs.

As we in, a young looking man stood on the entrance and welcomed us. He wore a casual clothes and glasses.

The young man smiled to us when he asked to my manager, "What do you need Sir?" 

"Ah, we have an appointment with Yang PD." My manager said politely.

"Oh.. He's right there, monitoring. You can come in there." He allowed us as we entered a small room.

We met the Yang PD that my manager talked about.

We bowed and greeted him properly.

He told us to sit on the couch in front of him, while he turned around his chair that facing to the monitor behind him.

After a small chit chat, we directly talked about our canceled performances for tonight due to our member's condition.

He nodded slowly as he inhaled deeply.

"Ah.. I could understand if something like that happen to idols. But, the fans.. I just worry about the fans that will go crazy because of this. You know.. If they know and .. " He sighed.

"Um, about it Sir. We'll handle the fans. And we guarantee that they won't involve or blame your party. Our entertainment's president will also handle this carefully Sir. So please don't worry." My manager begged him.

Then again, Yang PD just nodded his head, but this time he showed his smile to us.

"I said that I can understand that.." He chuckled.

My manager seems blushed shyly when Yang PD laughed to him.

After that talked we decided to excused ourself.

"I'll go to a toilet first, you can wait in the van." He said in hurry and ran away to somewhere.

But, I felt that I don't want to go out yet.

I wanted to check the situation inside. The rehearsal of other groups.

And I heard that today, there's Yoona.

So I came up to the stage upstairs using the elevator.

I thought about L's condition while pressed the up button on the elevator.

His condition, simply makes me worried.

His wounds and else. 

I clenched my teeth thought about it. 

We treat each others like brothers.

You know, we love each others as family.

As the elevator opened, suddenly there was Yoona.

She stood there and laughed with a man, with her alligator mouth.

I grinned to see her behave like that when she with people that close to her.

Seems like, she didn't feel my presence, but when I went to her side, she turned around.

"Oh, oppa !! Sunggyu oppa !!" She shouted at me.

I smiled to her sadly as I bowed to her.

She bowed back to me.

"INFINITE will perform tonight too right?" She asked happily.

As I heard that I sighed and I shook my head weakly to her.

"Nope.." I mumbled.

"Oh, wae?" Yoona asked, with a different tone.

I my lips.

"It's about our member's condition. He can't perform well, Yoona." I explained hardly.

"Omona~ Who is it oppa?" 

"Um, it's a secret actually.." I replied back.

But that man beside her cut me.

"It's okay sunbae-nim. You can talk privately with noo-nim. I'll go first." He said politely and smiled humbly to us.

Yoona nodded like she was sorry to him, but he just grinned and went out of the elevator as it opened up in front of us.

The elevator's door closed again.

"Um, it was Kai or Kim Jong In from EXO-K .. oppa.." Yoona muttered.

I nodded slowly.

"It's about L." I had told her, because I felt something that she should know about this. 

About his condition.

I avoided her eyes contact.

"He is in a coma." I mumbled again, sadly.

"He was in an accident, a taxi that he boarded was crashed onto a truck."

I wanted to hear her answer, but she remained silent.

I turned to see her.

She was crying, even she hid it with lowered her head down, but I still could see her tears dropped from her eyes to the ground.

I turned my body to face her, and I held her shoulders.

She still lowered her head.

I couldn't help but hugged her.

I hugged her to calm her down.

She cried silently in my embrace.

I rubbed her back gently.

"I know what you feel, Yoona. I'm his brother too..." I mumbled in silence.

----------------------------------

Arghhh!!! I was really busy this days.. 

Mianhe guys.. If I dissapointed you all..

Keep reading..

and please comment.. U know, as I read ur comments it was really encouraging me. ^^