Chapter 14

White Confession

It's been 3 months since their awkward meeting with each other, but now they all are have close relationship. They hung out together when they were free and also played together when they met.

Dongwoo getting along with Taeyeon, gave him a list number of SNSD that they have and he chose Taeyeon's number. He sent a single text message at the first and he received a good signs in it. And they were hanging out, eating, and playing together. Dongwoo feels that he has fallen in love with Taeyeon. But he didn't have the courage to tell Taeyeon, and he received many taunts from that makes him annoyed.

"Hyung, you should tell it to her!!" Woohyun teased.

"Yah, Dongwoo.. Just tell her dude..~" Sunggyu also mocked him.

"Hyung, if you don't tell her I'll get her first!! Ahahaha.." Sungyeol joked.

"Yah!! You guys shut up!!! I can't even think about it!! Don't you have any thing to do except bothering me??! You know, you guys are the same as me!! You all hide your feelings from them!! Aren't you even fight to get them?!? You also didn't say anything about your feeling to them right?! Compassion, love!! All I can say for you is, just take care of your own business and leave me alone!!!!"             

He yelled ans cursed them about how annoyed he is, he knows that they all are like that. They didn't realize about themself first before teasing him. After he release his frustration, the rest were disperse and didn't taunt or talk about it anymore because they knew that they are the same.

About Sunggyu and L, that have a fighting over Yoona.

About Woohyun that have a secret crush with Sunny.

About Sungyeol that can't hide his feeling to Jessica.

About Hoya that already falling in love with Yuri that didn't even realize it.

And lastly, it's Sungjong. He just wandering around and clinging at his hyungs. Somtimes help them to get SNSD noonas, but almost the time he just do the cleaning.

 

Dongwoo's POV

I sat on a sofa in front of the TV alone while the others are busy with their own activities. It's already at 9PM. I yawned and felt sleepy but I still watched the show neatly.

"Now, it's Girls Generation!!!" The MC shouted in joy. My eyes became wide and I shook my head to remove the sleepiness.

They sang The Boys. It's really amazing and awesome, my eyes didn't blink at all when I saw their performance at that talk show special with SNSD.

I saw Taeyeon and felt not sleepy at all.

Suddenly someone jumped onto me and sat beside me, as I surprised it turned out that they were Sunggyu, Sungyeol, Woohyun, Hoya, Myungsoo and Sungjong. They embraced my shoulders.

"Dongwoo yah~ Mianhe.." Sunggyu apologize with his cute hamster-look face.

"Oh!! Right hyung!! We realize that... that we are all the same. We really sorry hyung.." Woohyun apologized to and they all lowered their head.

"Hmph~" I pretended still angry.

Then they looked at me with a worried faces. I laughed out loud when I saw their ugly faces.

"HAHAHAHAHA!!!" I choked.

"Hyung...~~" Sungyeol whined.

"Arraso..arraso.. I already forgive you guys!! We're brothers right?" I smiled to them, showed my forgiveness and how much I love them just like my own brothers.

"Yay!! Gomawoyo hyung!!" Sungjong cheered and wrapped his hands around me and also the others.

"Yah..yah..yah!! You guys can kill me! I'm..out.. of.. bre..breath!!" I coughed while they were crushing my body.

After that fun and lovely moment we watched SNSD together with happy feelings.

 

L's POV

I saw Yoona that looks gorgeous and stunning in that live show. But I'm not the only one that amazed by her.

I glanced at Sunggyu hyung that looked very serious on the TV.

I won't go easy on you too hyung..

 

Sunggyu's POV

My mind just fixed to Yoona right now, she is really beautiful and fascinate. I can't took my eyes away from her. Seeing her smiles just simply make me happy and feel like I was in the air. I grinned as I watched her more and more.

"Yeppo..." I mumbled and smiled to the TV.

 

-----

Hey guys!! I update again! :D

How is it? Please do some comment and subscribe!! hope u like it.

thanks ><