١٣

Jouska
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

All I can remember is that I was in class and she bursted in out of nowhere and looked at her friends who were just two feet away from me and she noticed me and quickly her gaze changed to that disgusted one she always gives me, my heart started beating fast and I couldn't hear a word from what the teacher was saying and I thought that that's it, that was the torture of the day but suddenly she was sitting right in front of me and I almost lost my sight because she was all that I could see and my legs started shaking and I couldn't control my nerves because I knew too well she sank her face into her phone because she hates me, maybe as much as I hate myself for letting her go but she could never realise how much I regret it and how much I hated that the teenage-boy-in-love phase that she had to be the one that goes through it and I hate how I can't even tell her my real feelings and I hate how I acted casually on our last phone call like I'm going to call again and how I knew she bawled her eyes out but I still held my face up high when I saw her around, I hated how I was the one who held her hand but only to let it go.

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter