(extra chapter ) 2

The Boy In my school

(extra chapter) 2 - 
  Let's talk about how Markhyuck got together...


 Mark and Haechan met each other in a REALLY dramatic way. 
 
  Mark was the cute student who looks so good and so soft ( I want to squish him real hard).
And Haechan is the high key savage of the school.
  One day, Mark was walking with his books in the corridor. And all of a sudden, there was three really tall guys standing in front of him.  Mark bite his lips ( his habit, don't ask me why ). "Awwww this kid is so cute ! " " This face is too beautiful to be ruined!" " BUT WE STILL HAVE TO RUIN THIS PRETTY BOY " After a "discussion" those boys "decided" to hit Mark. 
  Without even knowing the reason, Mark just stepped back "wha...what are you going to... do...." 
" BAM " Mark close his eyes tightly but wait...  I didn't feel any pain ! He opened his eyes and saw a stranger standing in front of him. And those three boys are already in the floor and ran away as soon as they can get up. 
" HYUNGGGGGGGG !!!!! Are you ok ?!!!" 
" I am fine, thank you ... um ... who are you ?"
" I am the boy who you've taught yesterday . Thanks I passed my test ! " 
" Oh I remember you ! You are Haechan right ?"
" yep come on get up. Don't sit on the cold floor ." 

Since then, these two became really close friends, like REALLY CLOSE. 
Mark has already forgotten when did he started to have a crush on Haechan.Probably when he first saved him. He can only remember every time he smiles. 
" Markkieeeeee can you pls pls pls confess to Haechan? I felt really sad for you. You  just keep on staring at him like an idiot and he didn't even know that you are looking at him !!!!! " Doyoung screamed into Mark's ears. "But hyung, what if he doesn't like me ?" " I really does not know how your brain works. Your academic are like the best. BUT You really cannot feel that he likes you MORE THAN a normal friend !! " Mark blinked his eyes " Hyung, really ?" "Of course. Hyung won't lie to you. " " I am finding him now !! " Mark left in a hurry.
Doyoung nearly cried, ma boy has grown up.  
 "Yuta hyunggggggg !" "what?!" " I have a crush on Mark.." " Of course I know. that ...WAIT WHAT!!! You mean that cute kiddo ?" "yes..." " You don't want to ruin his pure heart..." "YUTA hyung !!" "oh okay sorry. Do you have any plans ?" " I don't know when to tell him. Cause he seems to be the kind of people who are too pure to even know about love. I mean how cute is he. But I don't exactly know when..." " NOW " "WHAT ?! Now ?" " Yep, you have to make use of your courage before it's all gone " " Maybe I really should... " Yuta patted this boi " Come on ! Be confident ! I am pretty sure he has already fell for you. Hahahahaha " "Thx Yuta hyung ! You are really the best hyung ever. And Haechan just rush out of the room in 0.5 seconds. 
Yuta looking at him , I wonder when will I fell for someone  since I never does.( Winwin has not appeared yet)
Haechan finally found Mark. " I have something really important to tell you !" " Me too" "You first?" "You first !" "Let's say it out together." "1,2,3 ! I like you , Haechan/Mark !" And they just stared at each other for 10 whole seconds.  Mark manages to be the one to speak first after this shock " More then fr... " "Say no more." Mark gave Haechan the biggest smile and hugged him tight. Haechan whispers into Mark's ears " I don't like you, I love you. " Doyoung and Yuta at the back high five " I told you it's going to work. I already knew they have a crush on each other few months ago ..." 
       - extra chapter 2 ended-