-2 Crush ?2-

The Boy In my school

-2 Crush? 2- 
  

Class ended, Doyoung grab the two new boys and introduce them to both Yuta and Jaehyun. Yuta shook hands with Winwin 
"Winwin? Are you cold? Your hands are so cold" And also so soft ! Yuta nearly spit out this sentence. Winwin smiled awkwardly, " ah ha... my hands are always very cold I don't know why ..." Doyoung nearly dropped his eyeballs when he saw this emotionless Yuta shaking Winwin's hand and he even asked him a question!!!!!  
He never ever spoke one whole sentence in front of the people whom he just met !! What is wrong with him today ??
Jaehyun on the other hand, gave Taeyong a warm smile, " Hi, you are Taeyong right ? Let's be friends !" Taeyong looked surprised and gave him a big warm smile, " Sure !!! You are my first friend here ! " Doyoung standing on the side rubbing his big eyes still in shock, what the heck is wrong with these two guys ? 
"Mark!!!! Haechan !!! " Doyoung yelled at the couple " what happened ?!!" " Today Yuta and Jaehyun spoke ! And it's ONE WHOLE sentence ! And the best part, IN FRONT OF the transfer students ! " Mark nearly choked as he is drinking water and Haechan stared at Doyoung with disbelief for a whole 10 seconds. 
" For real ?" " of course " 
Mark and Haechan exchanged a look and said "Take us to the transfer students. We would like  to meet them, hyung." 
As soon as they met Winwin and Taeyong, they both finally know why Yuta and Jaehyun like them so much . JUST LOOK AT THE VISUALS !! 
Haechan,Mark,Yuta,Jaehyun and Doyoung has been best friends long enough  that Heachan and Mark can totally tell Winwin is Yuta's ideal type and Taeyong is Jaehyun's ideal type. 
Haechan quickly went to Winwin and greet him with a super bug smile, " I am Haechan!! Nice to meet you! You look so good !" Winwin smiled shyly ," Hi, I am sicheng. You can call me Winwin. You look good as well ! " Haechan exchange a look with Yuta's dangerous eye signal. "Can I call you Winwinie ? You look so cute !!! " "Sure !" Haechan gave his boyfriend a look and went away with Winwin. 
Mark immediately know what Haechan wanted to do. He quickly introduced himself to Taeyong and left with him as well.
Leaving Yuta and Jeahyun in silence ...  
Doyoung laughed " Chill, dudes !! They won't bite winwinie and tae tae."