(Extra chapter)

The Boy In my school

-(extra chapter) 
"Hey ! Um... I heard that you are the captain of the basketball team. Can you um... teach me how to play basketball ?"  a soft voice asked. Jaehyun turned his back, awwww there he is ! This cute little taeyongie. "yeah sure ! Get change first." After finished changing, Taeyong saw Jaehyun waving at him. He blushed really hard as Jaehyun has got even more handsome in his basketball shirt. 
Actually, Jaehyun is really shocked as well cause Taeyong looked even more cute and fresh in his basketball shirt.
" I... I will go first !" Taeyong said and ran out of the changing room. 
As soon as Jaehyun can respond 
he heard a scream "AHHHHHH!!" 
He  ran out of the changing room and saw three boys pushing Taeyong. "Who are you, little thing ? Do you know who did you just bumped into ?eh ?" They pushed Taeyong and he fell on the ground. "I...I am sorry..." 
Jaehyun is so angry ! He went out and shouted " What are you doing to my boyfriend ? " "Cap...captain ? Boy...boyfriend? Oh no ! I am so sorry captain !!!" They quickly ran away. "Jaehyun..." "Stop talking. You are hurt ." Jaehyun just lifted up Taeyong and carried  him. "Jaehyun... thank you..." " No need to say thank you. This is what a responsible boyfriend should do." "boyfriend ?" "Can I be your boyfriend ?" "ye...yes" Jaehyun suddenly stopped walking and put Taeyong down. "really ?" "YES !" Jaehyun hugged his  cute little boy and gave him a kiss on his cherry lips. "I love you." "I love you too, jaehyunie..." 

          - extra chapter ended -
This was a happy ending !!! I actually left out this detail : Taeyong is  crushing over Jaehyun before he confessed to him.