-3 Oops ! 3-

The Boy In my school

-3 Oops ! 3- 

After a talk, Haechan told Yuta that Winwin loves dancing so much. He would like to join the Dance House. Yuta said, "Really ? I am the house captain  as you know. I can help him to get in." " Of course I know. Oops he is coming. Treasure your chance ! Bye~~"
After Haechan left, Winwin went to Yuta ! Yuta was a bit shocked but he was able to keep calm. 
"Um... Yuta hyung ? I heard from Haechan that you are one of the members in the dance club. I would like to audition because I want to join the club. Can you please give me some hints on how to pass the audition please ?" Yuta looked at Winwin's glittery big eyes and smile lightly , " You should be confident with yourself. I know you can do it ! " " Thanks hyung ! You really helped me a lot ! " Winwin gave Yuta a big hug and jumped away happily.
While Yuta is still lost in thinking of Winwin's glittery eyes. He suddenly realised that he was in love !! He slapped himself no no no this is not true !! I am being admired by the whole school and now I am admiring at a person who doesn't even know that I like him ?  "what a joke." Yuta muttered to himself... 
But yes. He is in love ...
This is a fact.
Doyoung came up to Winwin. Doyoung hugged Winwin 
Winwin laughed "why do you always hug me ? I am not your boyfriend."
Doyoung gave him a lovely smile , " Because you are a giant teddy bear for me." 
 They didn't realise that Yuta is standing right there, watching them.
Yuta clutched his shirt, he can barely stand... 
No! No! This can't be true ! Winwin won't be in love with Doyoung !!
"Yuta !! Yuta !! Wake up you idiot!!" This is the next thing Yuta heard. He was lying on the hospital bed. Winwin was literally crying and Doyoung sat next to him hugging him. 
"What happened ?" " You fainted ! Winwin  was so worried about you ! " " ... why aren't you two dating instead ? Why are you two caring about me ?! " Yuta screamed .