Castle

Of Coffee, Love, and Other Things That Leave Stains (Part 4)

The filming for ‘We Got Married’ took us all to a castle, where we are both filming and staying.  It was a beautiful castle.  The grounds were huge, the grass lush, and the pond serene.  With the sun shining down on the castle it felt like a place straight from a fairy tale. 

           The romantic side of me was running wild with ideas throughout the morning filming.  At first it was easy to ignore Victoria, imagining myself in her place.  After a day of filming, however it became more difficult to wish away Khuntoria (their couple name).  I spent the day growing increasingly miserable.  It was a day filled with Khuntoria: walking the small town while linking arms, visiting a pub while holding hand, and exploring the castle while sharing cute glances.

           I am now feeling heartsick.  This is preventing me from sleeping, so I decide to wander the castle.

           I know that Khuntoria isn’t real, I am even acquainted with Vitoria’s actual boyfriend, but that didn’t prevent my heart from being jealous of the affection Nichkhun showers upon Victoria during filming.  Pathetic I know, but I couldn’t help it.

           The castle is dark, cool, and extremely quiet as I weave my way through all the corridors and passages.  I am no longer paying attention to the silent, narrow hallways; instead my thoughts are racing ahead of my feet.  “There’s no way Nichkhun could ever fall for a woman who works for him.  I will just have to get over this” I state into the melancholic silence of the castle.

           It was then that I spot a length of moonlight seeping through a doorjamb.