CaP-III

Cupid and Psycho

I look at my reflection on my car. Damn, how handsome and perfect could I be?


I'm just wearing a black jeans, white tees and black converse but why do I feel so handsome? I think this is what they call "Simplicity is beauty."


I'm walking like I'm in a Calvin Klein jeans catwalk when Psyche and Heechul interrupted my runway.

 

"Lee Donghae!!!!" Psyche screams her lungs out.

 

"I LOVE YOU TOO!!!" Heechul scream back. 

 


"HAHAHAHAHA!" I laugh. Damn so funny.

 

 

"What's funny?" Psyche runs back like moon-walking, I mean, moon-running? Well- whatever. And she gives me a smirk.

 

"Jealous?" She said and smirk.

 

 


"Wait- what?" I stopped walking. Stopped the time.

 

 

What the hell?

 

Why would I be jealous when I don't even like her??!

 

 


"What's with that face? You look like a kid who's about to poop but trying not too. Hahahaha." Top said when we meet on the hallway. I just shrugged him and walk fast.

 

"Dude, wait! Hahaha-" He run to catch me still laughing. Tsk. 

 


I'm in a bad mood the whole day until Kiko, the Miss YG Academy, said 'hi' and talk to me. Wow, she's ready a Goddess. 

 

Kiko and I were actually childhood friends until they migrate to Japan because of her parents  change-job-location or what-so-ever, and yeah, she's actually my first love.


"You know Top, right? He's name is Top but he always wanted to be bottom." I joked. Damn, green joke.


"Wh-what? Ha-ha. You're so funny, Eros" Kiko said and we both laugh.

 

Well.. Kiko is one of the boys. Those four dudes, Top, Sun, Ri and Dae are also my friends since we were kids and that's why Kiko is also friends with them.

 


We're still in the middle of happiness, laughing like there's no tomorrow when Psyche appeared from nowhere and asked; "What's funny?"

 


Then I whisprered; "Nothing. Really. But, are you jealous?" I smirked. 

 


She laughs evilly, face turned red and step on my foot.


"That's funny." She laughs again, raise an eyebrow to Kiko and left.

 

"Woah, that was a show." Kiko commented. "Are you okay?" 

 

"Yeah." I answered and we keep on talking again to each other. 

 

 

 

Aish, that woman!!