CaP-I

Cupid and Psycho

 


"Eros Kwooooooooon!!"

 

"Aish. Seriously, Sun? Do you really miss me that much huh? Gay."

 

"Pabo, tard." Sun said and jokely punch me. Ah. This dude. "Hyorin and I are dating, just wanted to spread the good news."

 

"Oh, so congrats! When will be the break up? Ha-ha-ha."

 

"Seriously, Dude?" Sun said and pouts. Yuck. "Anyway, thank you so much for helping us. You're such an awesome friend."

 

"I know right." I answered and we both chuckled. 

 

On our way to our classroom, Sun can't help but to thank me and hug me again and again. If I just don't know how much he loves Hyorin, I might think he loves me. Lol.

 

 

"But seriously Eros, it's all thank to you."

 

"Stop thanking me Sun, when all I have done was to push you to bump on her." I said and laugh.

 

 

 

"Eros!! Sun!!" 

 

"The , Ri?" Sun and I chorused.

 

"The Student Government President is after me!" Ri kneels, out of breath and hide on our backs.

 

"Madam Chaerin, are you looking for Riri Lee?" I asked the coming President and pointed Ri. "Ah.  He keeps running and running, he can't stop because you can't stop thinking about him. You know, he's tired on running in your mind."

 

"What?" Chaerin and Riri exclaimed, looked at me and looked at each other.

 

"What?" I asked and chuckled. "Let's go, Sun."

 

"Bye, Ri. Good luck!" Sun said and laugh. We both laugh. I take a look back at Chaerin and dude, their still looking-- no,  Ri, full of lust looking down at Madam President's chest and Chaerin was about to punch Ri. And they went on going after another. 

 

 

 

 

"WHO THE TOLD YOU TO THAT YOU CAN PUT YOUR CHEAP BAG ON MY SEAT?" The screaming Psyche was about to throw the bag to it's owner.

 

"Sorry, sorry, it wasn't--"

 

 

*blag

 


The dude didn't finished his sentence because his mouth is on the floor.

 


"Psycho!! Bad dog. Hahaha." Laugh by her best friend Spring and was about to give her a high five but-

 

"Shut up or--"

 


"Okay. Shut up." Spring said and went back to her seat.

 

 


And, I, your handsome hero was caught--

 


"What are you looking at?" Psyche asked me with piercing eyes. Ouch.

 


I just turn my head left-right, up and down. I even was about to rotate my head 360 degrees.

 

Because, I don't know. I might be scared at her. Lol.

 

 

 

"Everyone! May I have your attention, please?" Sun with a big smile said. "I have an announcement--"

 

 

And there he goes, telling everyone about him and Hyorin the cheer leader are dating. 

 

 

And after a minute our Adviser, Mr. Yang arrives and start the class. Ahh. Boring.

 

 

B-O-R-I-N-G.