CaP-II

Cupid and Psycho

 


Thanks God it's Friday! Gonna say bye for school's bull for two days. Wohooooo!

 


"So, who wants to have beer with me later? Let's go bar hopping!" Top arrived from nowhere.

 

"Mushroom." I mouthed. That friend really will show up like a mushroom. And the other friends giggled.


"Stop it." Top said and do a robotic dance signaling us to stop. Aish. This dude is hopeless. 

 

"I'm in. And Hyorin is also coming. Kekeke."

 

"Oh my G, Sun! I don't like that smile. Seems like you have a little dirty plan." Ri said with his eyebrows popping.

 

"Excuse me, but I'm not you."

 

"Excuse you, but you're not really me. I'm a gatsby. Hohoho."

 

"Stop it you two! Can't you see, I'm thinking here." Day, who's busy in front of his laptop and typing hush us all and we got louder to annoy him.

 

 

Until Psyche arrives and we all got quiet. 

 


"Why does it feel so cold and doom here suddenly when Psycho arrives?" Ri shivers.

 

"Stop it, she might hear you." I shush him.

 

"Psyche!!" Spring and Mint, her friends ran to her. And they talk about something and they all laugh.. Evilly.


"Dude, those girls are crazy." Day mumbled. 

 

"They're not. They're actually hot.." Top smirked and we all give him a wtf-look. "Spring is the hottest tho." And he maniacally giggled. 

 

 

 

"Hi Spring!" He greeted. 

 

 


OH MY GOD.

 


DID HE JUST?!

 

 


"Oh, hello there Top."

 


"Wanna hang out together, later after school?"


"Sure... And they're coming." Spring said and pointed her two friends.

 

 

 

 

Just wtf is happening? Why are they talking and why did they sound so close? Are they close? Dude and dudettes, enlighten me!

 

 

One by one our classmates arrived and we beseated.

 

 

 


I can't wait to finish all of my classes and ask Top about everything, that Choi dude. Tsk.

 

 

 

We're now waiting for the "girls" as Riri quoted  in the Parking Lot while interrogating Top and you know what he said?

 

 

 


"Eros, remember that time in the Library.. when you said 'I think that girl needs someone's help, like someone who's tall' and you look at me and giving me a help-the-girl-look, and I helped her. That's when your magic happened.

 


"Magic my ." I said, like seriously? Whatever. 

 

"When will that magic be happening on me?" Riri sighed dreamily.and we all both laugh. 

 

 


"It will never happen to you." Chaerin arrived with the girls. I never know she's friends with the psycho.

 


"Madam!!" Ri acted all  shy and embarrassed. She's all red and I don't know what the hell he's thinking right now. Knowing him. Hahaha. But I think, he's gonna experience magic tonight.

 

 

 

 

"The with the sunglass Kwon?!" Riri noticed my Chanel round shade.

 


"Dude, the neon lights are blinding me." I said and he just tsk-ed and ran himself to the dancefloor.

 


Ri already give his life to the dance floor and do some dirty dancing, aish that kid. Top and Bom are talking on my left couch and laughing. Day and Chaerin on the other side are discussing about something, by the way, Kang Day is the Vice President of the Student Government Guild, yes, he's Chaerin's VP. And Mint and Psyche in front of me are just eating.

 

 


Psyche actually looks pretty normal once she's calm and quite but if she's not and--

 

 

"What are you looking at?" Oh my G, she saw me looking- or rather staring. 

 

 


"Ah-- Hmm.. I'm hu-hungry?" Like wtf? Why did I stammer?

 

 

 

She just nods and continue eating but what happens next surprised me..

 

 

She hand me a grilled chicken and I don't know what to do so I just stare at her. 

 

Blank and shocked.

 

 

She took a bite on the chicken and again, hand it to me. "Don't worry, it's no poisonous. I tried it. Here." 

 


And I, your handsome man, accept it and bite some.. On where she bites it.

 

Like seriously? Did I just..

 

Is it considered as an indirect kiss?

 


"I don't think your thinking normal right now, Eros." Top whispered to my ears and laugh. I'm still thinking for a comeback but he just face Spring again.

 


I finished the chicken with my head low until Ri returned again catching his breath. "Let's dance party people!"

 


I smiled and look at him and to Chaerin and get her attention. "Madam, Riri is asking if he could take you to the dance floor."

 


The bar is so loud but at that moment, in a slow-motion, everything seems so quiet and all I can see is us, staring at the President. 


"Sure, why not." She answered and our jaws literally drop except for Riri who's smiling ear to ear.

 

 


Top and Spring continued talking, Mint and Psyche continued eating and Day is still mesmerized why her President said yes.

 

 


And I will make Riri's night magical.

 

 

 

 

I went to the Dj and asked him a favor. I asked him to change the song, and greatly, he approved. We played 'You and I Tonight' by Faber Castle and everyone on the dancefloor went back to their tables leaving Riri and Chaerin. 

 


Ri shyly hold Madam's hand  and put it to his shoulder and hold the other and entertwined with his fingers and they started swaying. 

 

 

 


Four minutes after that moment, here they go again. Fighting like cat and mouse.

 

 

I surrender.