probably falling way too fast

__ added you on lime (Lime Series: Story #1)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

C.5: probably falling way too fast

Guide to Usernames for this Chapter:

@yiyu = Lee Kayoon

@jinnie = unknown

 

The next day I tried to ignore my thoughts about Jin. Did I really want to know who he is? What if he wasn't who he seemed to be? I was freaking out about my crush on him, I just didn't want to end up heart broken.

 

@jinnie: So I'm pretty sure you aren't Lee Rayoon.

 

I check his message this afternoon and I almost died. Rayoon's name was so close to mine. At first glance I thought he had found out. But then I noticed the difference and that he determined she wasn't me.

 

I was closer to finding out who he was, or so I thought anyways. I wanted to pause our game for a bit. I was too nervous, too scared to find out who he really was.

 

@yiyu: Can we take a break from our game for a bit?

@jinnie: Yeah sure. Is something wrong?

@yiyu: No it's nothing.

@jinnie: You can be honest with me. Remember I won't judge you.

 

I swallow, I mean what would be the harm in telling him? If he gets mad about it then we can just stop talking. Sure I'd be a bit upset but still.

 

@yiyu: I'm scared to find out who you are. Not that I think you're a bad person or anything. It's just I've never gotten to know a stranger before.

@yiyu: Well I have but not online.

 

I breathe short breaths waiting for his reply.

 

@jinnie: That's understandable. I promise I'm a good person though. Some of the people around me...maybe not. But they aren't me.

@jinnie: I'm in fact nervous to find out who you are. Not because I'm afraid I won't like you, but because I'm afraid you won't like me.

 

I squint a bit as I read his messages. 

 

@yiyu: And why is that?

@jinnie: Well I'm short for one...just being honest there.

 

Instantly my mind goes to both Jinhwan and Jinho who were short. I sigh to myself because I could see both of them saying this about their height. Well actually I didn't know them well enough to actually know but still.

 

@jinnie: And I know a lot of girls like tall guys. It's a little embarrassing to me, you know Jung Wooseok is a freshman and is taller than me, a senior. That's sort of why my relationships don't last.

 

If felt nice for him to open up to me since I had been opening up to him.

 

@yiyu: So they dump you cause you're short? That's dumb?

 

@jinnie: Well it's mostly because they think I'm all cute and innocent. They treat me like I'm a child and I can't stand that. I'm just as much of a man as Wooseok.

@jinnie: Basically they think I'm less of a man.

@yiyu: I don't get that. Like height shouldn't matter? I mean you're still a man regardless.

@yiyu: But I guess some girls have different standards. Height and age don't matter to me, if I like you I like you.

@jinnie: You seem like you'd be a good girlfriend to someone. How come your past relationships failed?

 

I felt my cheeks heat up at his comment. Why was he making me feel this way?

 

@yiyu: Well to be completely honest the two relationships I mentioned were before high school...the first one was in second grade so I'm sure it's not even considered a real relationship.

@yiyu: The second was in fifth grade, and only because the guy wanted to make this girl jealous...

@jinnie: That's cute. 

@jinnie: So then you've never been in a legit relationship?

 

I blush embarrassed again.

 

@yiyu: I mean no...

@jinnie: So does that mea

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter