Verse II

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

this chapter is rated M again ;))))))))))))))))

im so sorry its taking me longer these days but i suddenly forgot how to write

this chapter is hella long tho (theres a lot of fluff too)

but here is the moment u were waiting for (and more)

 

*insert a few of happy minayeon (which is limited coz we only have like 5 actual minayeon moments)*

 

"mina u have smtg on ur cheek" "what" "me"

"one got in my eye but i blew all these for u"

"nayeon u cant sing with food in ur mouth" "mina ur too drunk to sing"

"thats the ursa major" "its as beautiful as u" "and thats the canis major" "beautiful like u" "and thats-" "ur so beautiful"

bonus

i dont have a pic of mina in a wedding dress so heres her in white

IM KIDDING here

 

 

---

Days grow longer and nights grow shorter

I can show you I'll be the one

-

 

Dear Mom, Dad,

It's me, Nayeon. I know it's been a while since I've last talked to you guys, or seen you (I won't count the times you've ignored me when we ran into each other). We had, and still have, our differences and I feel sorry for not being able to mend them. I feel sorry for not being the daughter you wanted me to be. Most of all, I feel sorry that you didn't come to accept me for who I am. I thought that with time, you would learn to love me again, as your daughter, and we would get through this together. 

I apologize for the time it took me to find my path, for all the times you scolded me for being immature and lazy, for leaving you and not keeping contact. I know I hurt you guys, but you've hurt me as well. I thank you for the support you've given me throughout my life, but I won't forget the time you abandoned me when I needed it the most. 

I should let you know that once you've received and read this letter, I would already be married. I have chosen to marry Mina. Myoui Mina. Pretty, isn't it? Isn't she? Mom, Dad, I love her as much as I used to love you guys. Maybe even more. I wish you guys could've witnessed everything I've done for her and everything she's done for me. I wish you guys could've seen her walking down the aisle, with her beautiful smile that you seem to be immune to. I wish you guys could've felt the love from both of us and knew we were meant for each other.

I wish I could've seen the proud looks on your faces when you see how much I love her, and will keep loving her. And hopefully, I will stay with her until the end, which was something you couldn't have done for me. But I will do it for her. I will do anything I can to make her happy, to make her feel loved, safe, and supported. I will give her everything I have.

Because she is everything to me.

 

Best regards,

Your daughter, Im Nayeon

 

-

 

The music started playing. Nayeon was already waiting at the stand. She took a deep breath. Here comes the bride.

 

Jeongyeon took a good look at the cake they were picking up. They had chosen a 3 tier victorian styled wedding cake, as there weren't as many guests. It was completely white and wrapped in beautiful black laced designs. The top had been decorated with two female figurines set to look like the engaged couple in their gowns.

"Looks kinda , doesn't it?" she commented, before she bent down in pain. Nayeon had thanked the bakery workers with a smile, as if she didn't just subtly kicked Jeongyeon in the shin.

 

Nayeon watched as one of Mina's nieces, their designated flower girl, strolled through the white carpet on the grass. She had as much elegance as Mina when she sprinkled white flower petals in her path. Perhaps it ran in the family.

 

"Who are you inviting?" Sana had asked Nayeon through the phone. They were discussing final wedding preparations, which Sana insisted she be a part in.

"Jihyo, Jeongyeon, you and Momo... Mina's dad and a few of her relatives," Nayeon said as she read the list of invitees.

"That's pretty small of a number, especially on your part... I know you guys wanted it low-key, but there really isn't anyone else in your family you would like to invite?"

Nayeon paused at the question. She remembered she promised Mina that she would write a letter to her parents announcing her marriage. She decided she would send it so her parents would receive it after her marriage, so they cannot stop her.

"No. There's no one."

 

Everything started playing in slow motion. The music, the chants, the wind, her breath. She could hear herself breathing slowly over the music as she watched her one and only love of her life appear from beneath the wedding gate. Her slender arms were wrapped tight around her father's robust ones. Nayeon swore time stopped as everyone caught a full view of Mina's neverending beauty in her noble wedding dress. She swore she stopped breathing as well. Mina took her breath, took her everything, away.

 

"I feel like I look really frumpy in this," Nayeon said as she twirled around and checked herself in the mirror. She was wearing a long sleeved white laced dress that exposed her collarbones, but the bottom portion of the dress was a bit too.. poofy.

They were looking for Nayeon's wedding dress, because her laziness made her delay buying her own dress for her own wedding. 

"Here," Jihyo said as she handed another dress to her. "I feel like this is the one."

It was a sleeveless sheer wedding dress that had a slight high neckline. Her back was exposed, but covered in a thin material. Nayeon didn't even have to try it on before she decided she loved it. She was sure Mina would love it too.

"You know you're showing less skin than Mina," Jihyo stated.

"How's her dress like?" Nayeon asked. They agreed to not show each other's dresses until the wedding, but she was curious.

"Oh, trust me," Jeongyeon smirked. "You'll love it."

 

And here she was in all her glory. In all her heavenly glory. Nayeon sharply inhaled as she saw her beloved in her wedding dress for the first time.

She started from the bottom, where her perfect toes in her heels that slipped from under her dress with every step she took down the aisle. The tips until the waist of her satin dress shined in the bright sunlight, and Nayeon felt like she was staring at the light. It connected perfectly to her torso, where a white beaded bodice hugged her slim figure in the most amazing way. Nayeon's eyes marvelled in the sight of her V-neckline that exposed just enough to leave her satisfied, but still wanting. The straps of her dress seemed to be connected from the front to the back by exquisite laced white flowers and butterflies. Nayeon wanted to tear up at the sight.

 

"This place is-"

"Perfect," Nayeon hummed as she wrapped her arms around Mina's neck from behind her.

Mina looked around. They finally chose where they were going to hold the ceremony. A small field of green grass surrounded by a lovely garden. A few cherry blossom trees were still blooming, and the couple found themselves lucky to have their wedding just on time for it.

Nayeon wasn't looking around. She was staring at Mina. Everything about Mina looked softer than usual today.

"Can't we just get married now? I can't wait any longer to see you walking down the aisle."

Mina tilted her head sideways and gave Nayeon a chaste kiss. Nayeon was right. Her lips were softer today. Her nose was softer today. Nayeon tightened her grip around her, to feel her softness, to protect it.

"I'm-" Mina started.

"Perfect," Nayeon teased, snuggling herself in Mina's hair. "You're perfect."

 

Her eyes finally fell upong Mina's face. Her beautiful, beautiful face. Her shade of lipstick made her want her whole body to be covered in marks of it. The charming blush on Mina's cheeks couldn't even compare to what Nayeon was feeling. Nayeon was in love. She felt herself tearing up. But she couldn't. Not yet. Not when she hasn't gazed at Mina's eyes. Not when she hasn't looked at Mina's glistening eyes that reminded Nayeon of the stars in the sky. Two divine orbs that made Nayeon feel as if she was staring right at heaven.

Nayeon was staring at her star, her heaven, her light. And she didn't care if she became blind from it.

 

"Why are you crying?"

Nayeon sniffled in surprise. She didn't know Mina was awake. She suddenly felt embarrassed that Mina had caught her crying. 

"I-uh... I was watching you sleep," Nayeon hurriedly wiped away her tears. "And-and I just couldn't believe that all of this is happening."

Their wedding was in 2 days. Nayeon was holding her head on one arm on the bed, staring at Mina. She felt overwhelmed with emotions and found herself crying. She didn't know her soft sniffles would wake her girlfriend up. Mina slowly opened her sleepy eyes to come closer to Nayeon, and nuzzled herself below her neck.

"I'll make you believe it," Mina rasped out, "Please get some rest. I can't have you falling asleep during our wedding."

Mina loosely wrapped her arms around Nayeon's waist and Nayeon could feel her breath on her collarbones. She came to a decision that she didn't ever want to sleep in any other position than the one she was in now.

 

Mina was in front her now. They both couldn't contain the smiles on their faces. It was finally the moment they were waiting for. Nayeon gently held Mina's hands. She was slightly shaking. Nayeon was nervous too, her heart was pounding hard in her chest that she couldn't hear the music anymore.

 

"Do you, Myoui Mina, take Im Nayeon to be your wife, to cherish in friendship and love today, tomorrow, and for as long as the two of you live,
To trust and honor her, to love her faithfully, through the best and the worst, whatever may come,
And if you should ever doubt, to remember your love for each other and the reason why you came together with her this day?"

 

"I do." Mina happily said in her sweet voice, giving Nayeon's hand a light squeeze.

 

"Im Nayeon, do you take Myoui Mina to be your wedded wife, to live together in marriage?
Do you promise to love her, comfort her, honor and keep her for better or worse, for richer and poorer, insickness and health,
And forsaking all others, be faithful only to her, for as long as you both shall live?"

 

Nayeon looked at Mina. She was only looking at Mina. In this moment, no one else was around. In this moment, they were both alone in the world. In this moment, Mina was truly hers. In this moment, she was truly Mina's. In this moment, nothing can separate them. Nothing can cease the love they have for each other. Nayeon was in bliss.

"I do," Nayeon stated, a tear running down her face.

 

-

 

It was late evening, and they were getting ready for bed. They were still slightly tipsy. Nayeon was less so than Mina, because she had to restrain herself to do most of the talking that night. Nayeon took a mental note of always watching how much Mina drank when she was around the very persuasive Sana and alcohol.

Mina was still in the bathroom, and Nayeon found herself sitting at the edge of their bed, staring at her ring. At her wedding ring. They just got officially married today. There were officially one. Nayeon couldn't think of anything greater. She couldn't think of any happier moment in her life than today, although her first meeting with Mina, or the day of her proposal were strong options.

She heard Mina enter the room so she took the ring off and put it on the nightstand. She looked up when she heard a shuffling strangely close to her and saw a completely - and still tipsy - Mina in front of her leaning in for a kiss.

"Uh-" Nayeon managed to let out before she was interrupted by Mina's lips. Nayeon didn't know what was happening. Well, she did, but everything was happening too fast to process.

The next thing she knew, her hands were tied up behind her with what she felt as her face towel.

"Excuse me, I happen to actually use-" Nayeon tried, but Mina kissed her once again. She wanted to touch Mina back, but remembered that Mina had restricted her movements. She didn't know how limiting it felt to be unable to feel Mina's body the same way she was feeling her up right now. And she was somehow a little by it.

Nayeon was still sitting at the edge of the bed and she feared for her life when Mina used her fingers to part her lower lips and mounted one of Nayeon's legs. Mina, and her still reddened cheeks, gave her the most seductive look she has ever seen. Nayeon gulped hard. She was now at Mina's mercy.

Satisfied at Nayeon's reaction, Mina gave her a mischievous smile and started to slowly grind on Nayeon's leg.

"N-Nayeon..." Mina moaned in her ear.

Bam. Nayeon was instantly wet. All Nayeon could do was stare at Mina's hips that moved in an ungodly way, while Mina held Nayeon's shoulders for support. Mina was basically using Nayeon's leg to get herself off, and Nayeon felt more and more aroused at the sight, the feel and the sounds of rubbing on her skin. She became breathless at how Mina's humping became harder and faster, and the fact that her leg that was currently in between Nayeon's thighs was hitting her core wasn't helping either.

"Hng..." Mina moaned even louder. Nayeon thought she was in heaven. This was one of the hottest things she has ever seen. "Nayeon..."

Nayeon blushed. It was like she was witnessing something intimate. She didn't know watching Mina e, and using her leg for it, would arouse her this much.

"Na... hah... yeon..." Mina's breath was hot in Nayeon's ear.

Nayeon was going to go crazy if she couldn't touch Mina in this state. She wanted to help her girlfriend, and help herself as well. When Mina saw Nayeon trying to break free from the knot, she grinded down as slow as she could. This resulted in Mina's knee rubbing Nayeon in the most amazing way. Nayeon suddenly forgot everything she was about to do and moaned at the sensation. Her eyes rolled a bit back and Mina's whimpers joined in as well. Nayeon couldn't believe Mina was about to make her come with the most minimal of touches.

Then Nayeon felt it. Mina was inching closer to her peak. She was grinding faster and letting out the most lewd noises at each . Nayeon's thigh was covered in a layer of Mina's juices. Mina bit her lip to hold in her moans and lowered her head into Nayeon's neck. Nayeon found herself also bucking her hips forward to fully take in the feel of Mina's knee between her. 

But to her displeasure, Mina suddenly lowered her knee away from Nayeon. Nayeon was about to move forward to feel it again, but Mina stopped her.

"B-babe, please," Nayeon begged.

"Not yet," Mina replied huskily. Her moans were getting shorter but louder. She was getting close.

Nayeon suddenly recognized what Mina was doing and stared at her hoping she really wasn't going to leave her like this. Nayeon watched as Mina gave her a sly smirk before she bit back her moan and tilted her head back in ecstasy. Mina's grip on Nayeon's shoulders tightened and her whole body jerked upwards in pleasure. Nayeon was surprised that she didn't come right there and then as this was the first time she saw Mina's "" face so close and so raw. Her pyjama shorts were now soaked. 

When Mina rode out her , she calmed herself down and lowered herself to the floow. She started sensually and Nayeon's thigh until it was clean and slowly took off her shorts. Nayeon was aroused at the sight, but it wasn't enough. She felt a shiver every time Mina approached her wet core, but whined when Mina backed away.

"I have another leg, you know," Nayeon teased.

"I know," Mina said playfully as she stood up.

"You can't just leave me like that, you know," Nayeon half joked. Mina can't just get herself off and almost get Nayeon off but stopping right at the best part. "I'm really, really right now, babe."

"Kneel on the bed."

"W-what?" Nayeon was going to continue teasing her, but was confused at the request. Confused, but slightly loving this bossy Mina. Maybe drunk Mina wasn't a bad thing.

"You heard me."

She didn't know what was happening but she found herself on her knees facing their bed's headboard, silently waiting for Mina's next order. She realized her hands were still tied, but she felt as if she would get punished for doing something Mina didn't ask. Well, getting punished doesn't sound that awful actually, she thought. But she decided to save her rebellion for another time when her hands weren't incapacitated at the moment.

The bed dipped behind her and Nayeon gasped as Mina spread her kneeling legs open.

Oh god, Nayeon thought. Is she really...

Nayeon watched as Mina's head appeared from between her

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter