Pre-Chorus

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

hey sorry it took a few days i was ish busy and writing.. is kinda harder than i thought rip

this chapter is a bit longer so pls forgive me

*insert candid minayeon*

 

---

And I know

I'll find deep inside me

I can be the one

-

 

"Is this the last box? Please tell me it's the last box," Jeongyeon huffed out, wiping the sweat from behind her golden blonde fringe.

"Jihyo's driving back with another load," Nayeon screamed from the balcony, "Yah! Don't sit on that, it says fragile for a reason!"

"Why are we doing this while Mina is busy at work? She could've helped us moving you in."

Nayeon stuck her tongue out before going back into the appartment. She took out a little framed polaroid out of one of the boxes in the living room. No one really frames polaroids, but Mina does, so ultimately Nayeon does as well. The picture captured the lovely couple in their graduation gowns, holding each other and completely enamoured by one another. They were staring at each other with so much love that Nayeon always felt like it happened just yesterday every time she looked at it.

They were both 24 now, and had everything arranged so they could live in an appartment together. There was only one bedroom, to which Jeongyeon joked about how Nayeon, whipped as she is, would be the one who would sleep on the couch if ever Mina got mad. Nayeon was excited. She was finally living with her girlfriend, which means she could see her more often. Jeongyeon wouldn't understand. She was doing all the work now so her Mina wouldn't need to tire herself. All her work would be worth it once Mina comes home, to their home, with a smile on her face. If Mina was happy, then she was happy.

"I see you, no, I feel your whipped  smiling from here, Im Nayeon," Jihyo said as she got out of her car. "You probably got all of this done so Mina will not need to."

"Oho, is that why you called us instea- YAH! DID YOU JUST TRY TO SPIT ON ME?" Jeongyeon exclaimed from below, hands shielding her head, "I wasn't the one who said it, YAH!"

When she deemed her job in scaring Jeongyeon was done, she walked back in towards their front door. Nayeon finally opted to place the framed picture of themselves so it would be the first thing they would see as they come in. She agreed with herself that it would increase the chances of Mina's smile being more prominent than it would've been.

 

-

 

"We're not using a transparent shower curtain as a duvet, Nyeon." (a/n no i didnt mispell nayeon, i just thought nyeon was a cute nickname like try saying it out loud its cute, cute nyeonnyeon is cute)

"C'mon babe, it'll be hot, in more ways than one," Nayeon winked back at her from behind the curtain. She watched as her girlfriend, now sporting a darker brown dye for her hair, let out a sigh and simply walked towards the actual duvet aisle. Mina was just wearing a simple white tee loosely tucked into her skinny jeans, but Nayeon thought it was a sight to see. Mina wearing anything was a sight to see. (She restrained herself from thinking that Mina wearing nothing was also a sight to see.) 

They were shopping for new bed and pillow covers, as Nayeon mistakenly forgot to cover their bed when she was repainting their room by herself. She thought Mina wouldn't notice when she attempted to flip the covers inside out to try to hide the stains. The truth is that Mina, in fact, did not notice. What she did notice was Nayeon's nervous behaviour every time the covers fell from over, or every time Mina lifted the covers while getting in and out of bed. There was also the fact that Nayeon actually made the bed. Nayeon never made the bed.

"This is why I keep telling you not to do things by yourself. I want to have fun painting with you as well," Mina hummed as she scanned the aisle for something to catch her eye.

"Oh, this one would look great on our bed," Mina heard Nayeon say behind her as she felt their hands separate. She turned around only to face a smug looking Nayeon forming her infamous flower pose. Both of her hands were under her face, indicating that Nayeon herself would look good on their bed. Mina let out a small smile and slowly approached her borderline narcissistic girlfriend. She gently tugged on Nayeon's collar to bring her closer.

"You would look great on our bed," Mina softly agreed, lips inching towards Nayeon's, but made their way to her ear instead. Mina's sweet perfume completely engulfed her.

"We should pick white covers," Mina hotly whispered into Nayeon's ear, "but paint isn't what's going to stain it this time."

Nayeon doesn't know how many beats her heart just skipped at that moment. The now smirking Mina took pride in how easier it was dragging around a now blushing Nayeon around the store, never letting go of her hand.

 

-

 

Nayeon forgot that the whole "introducing you to my family" thing was part of being in a relationship. She tried to avoid the topic as much as she could, but the inevitable happened. She had met Mina's parents. Her parents loved Nayeon.

"Obviously," Nayeon stated, matter-of-factly. Which earned a smile and playful slap on the arm by Mina.

Nayeon knew Mina's parents would be as beautiful and kind as their daughter.

"Obviously," Mina stated, matter-of-factly. Which earned a smile and a playful peck on the lips by Nayeon. "But I agree with them about your bangs. You should really grow them out or just cut them, Nyeon. They just get in your way, and in my way as well." Another peck on the lips by Nayeon. Nayeon just couldn't resist her.

The only problem is that now Mina wanted to meet hers.

 

-

 

Nayeon avoided the question. She avoided Mina whenever the word "parents" would come out of . Well, she could never avoid Mina, but she did leave a bit earlier for work whenever Mina uttered the word, or pretended to lose signal on the phone, or used the excuse that her family was always busy, or suddenly felt the need to makeout with her (which always led to their bed, where Mina moaned in ecstasy and Nayeon in half ecstasy-half reassurance that she escaped the situation), or-

"Are you ashamed of me?"

Nayeon was surprised that that question came sooner than she thought. Obviously, Nayeon was definitely not ashamed of her. She would show her to the world if she could. But how could she tell Mina, her sweet Mina, that her parents weren't fond of her? How could she tell her lovely Mina that her parents didn't even know of her relationship, and that they thought Nayeon moved in with Jeongyeon and Jihyo? But she couldn't keep lying to Mina, so the truth eventually came out.

"Just pretend you're friends or something, then when your parents come to love her, they might be more accepting of your relationship," Jeongyeon suggested.

She had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter