Chorus

Your Guardian Angel
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[A/N]

hello i sincerely apologize for not updating quicker

i was lowkey gunna end that last chapter with an exerpt of them reconciling but ending it with a dramatic moment seemed more... dramatic

i thank u all for the wait and the nice comments!! AND THE 100 SUBSCRIBERS!!! :D

i really do appreciate them!!

and here is the new chapter full of fluff and dialogue and good things so youre welcome (i stg i think each chapter gets longer in length every time)

 

*insert some of my fave minayeon pics*

 

 

---

I will never let you fall

I'll stand up with you forever

I'll be there for you through it all

Even if saving you sends me to heaven

-

 

Nayeon woke up to a made-up space on the bed. Still in a daze, she stared at what should've been Mina's head resting on the pillow for a while, taking in all the events that happened just a few hours ago.

"Did you even want to let your parents know about our relationship in the first place?"

Of course. Of course she did. She wanted to show Mina off to them first, and tell them how she finally found a bit of motivation in her disappointing life. She wanted them to be happy for her, to congratulate her, to support her. She wanted her parents to love Mina almost as much as she does (because Nayeon loves her the most). Instead, she got... this. She got disappointment, judgement, denial. She got Mina hurt due to her, once again, "lazy" efforts in trying to make it work.   

She soothed the creases out and her hand lingered long enough to feel how cold it was. Mina had been gone for longer than she thought. It was a weekend, so she didn't have work. A sudden thought came to her and she nervously rushed out of bed to check if Mina's things were still there. She wouldn't leave because of that argument, right?  

Relieved at seeing Mina's toothbrush, clothes, shoes, bags and whatnot still there, she lazily jumped back on the bed, legs dangling out on the side. She shut her eyes, but quickly opened them up again once she realized all she could hear was Mina's shattered voice. 

"Or... or were you just gunna go on without telling them and keep hiding me from them for the rest of your life?!"

"Ahhhhhh, what am I going to do..." she loudly whined.  

She scrolled through her notifications on her phone only to find texts from Jeongyeon about how it went, and from Jihyo asking for a picture of their dresses. Nothing from Mina. No calls, no texts. Not even a little note at home about where she went. Of course, Nayeon wasn't that type of girlfriend who wanted to know where Mina was 24/7, even if Mina did tell her most of the time where she was going. However, considering what had happened, Nayeon was worried, but she decided that it was best to let Mina be for now. It left her some time alone to think about what she could do to make everything better again. Although she already had a vague idea of what can solve everything. 

She didn't want to keep going to sleep and waking up without Mina's presence beside her. After a few moments of deliberating and arguing with herself, she opted for her initial answer to this whole situation. She was...

She took a deep breath. Oh God, I really am gunna do this, huh.

... going to come out to her parents. She was going to come out, and not care about what they were going to say. She was going to ask them to accept her for who she is and what she has for Mina or... or else...

Nayeon didn't know what she would do after that. She still needed some time to build up the courage for what she was about to do now. She knew it was going to end badly, but there was still a small piece of hope in her. A small piece of hope that Nayeon now kept for every bad situation, because Mina made her believe in hope.

"Don't you think I feel the same way, too, Nayeon?"

Just thinking of Mina and her smile that she already missed so much was enough for Nayeon to immediately make her way to her parent's house. 

"Don't you think I... I want to show you to the world, too?"

For Mina, Nayeon would do anything.

 

-

 

Mina came home in the evening to Nayeon, somehow awkardly, reading a book on the living room couch. Nayeon was just reading a book, but the vibe she was giving off was really, once again, awkward. It was almost as if Nayeon had quickly grabbed a book once Mina came in to hide the fact that she was waiting for her. Nayeon had something to say, Mina was sure of it. The mood had lightened up a bit from last night, and the poor long-haired girl looked like she hasn't slept, so Mina chose to speak up to Nayeon out of sympathy. Mina was also secretly amused at how Nayeon was trying her best to pretend like she wasn't internally screaming at herself to look natural.

"Are you alright?" Mina attempted.

Dang it, of course she would catch me, I don't look natural enough, Nayeon figured.

"I, uh," Nayeon said, as she put down the book she was obviously not reading and got up. Nayeon didn't know where to start. Mina was now standing in the living room and raised her eyebrows, waiting for her to say something. When the sufficiently uncomfortable silence continued, Nayeon decided to just tell her directly.

"I'm sorry I overreacted-"

"I came out to my parents-"

"Wait, what?"

"What?"

They both stopped talking and stared at each other, incredulous. They were confused. Nayeon was confused, because Mina shouldn't be apologizing. Mina was confused, because Nayeon just... Did Nayeon just say that?

"Don't apologize, please," Nayeon sighed, "We've been through this last night."

Nayeon could see that Mina wanted to object, but gave up as she thought it was for the best to let the subject go for now. Mina was more interested in another topic that just got revealed.

"Your parents..." Mina began.

Nayeon thought hard. Was she going to tell Mina the whole truth...

 

"Mom, Dad, I decided to let you know that I'm... I'm gay."

 

"I came out to them today."

 

"I'm gay and I love Mina and nothing can make me stop loving her."

 

"What did they say?" Mina slowly approached her, indicating that Nayeon had her full support. Nayeon felt the tension of last night slowly dissipating, and she was relieved.

But Nayeon wasn't going to say much. She decided it was something that she would rather keep to herself. She wasn't going to tell her lovely Mina the atrocities her parents threw at her.

 

"Disgusting..."

 

Nayeon wasn't going to let her sweet Mina know how she drove back home with tears in her eyes. How she completely broke down as soon as she entered their appartment.

 

"You don't deserve to be called our daughter."

 

"Oh, they took it badly, as you would expect," Nayeon said, trying to brush it off as if it wasn't serious. Trying to brush it off as if she hadn't spent the last few hours trying to hide her red eyes.

 

"Get out! Get out of this house right now!"

 

"Nayeon..." Mina soflty said, taking one of Nayeon's hands into hers. Nayeon cherished the touch. She had missed Mina's warmth so much. She never wanted to let go.

"But it's alright now! They... they know now, and I've now officially shown you to the world! Well, not the whole world, but... my world... at least," Nayeon rambled. She forced herself to smile, hoping Mina wouldn't notice.

But Nayeon made another mistake and underestimated her girlfriend. Because as soon as Mina noticed something was wrong, she immediately wrapped Nayeon in a hug. Of course Mina would notice. Of course Mina would hold unto Nayeon so tightly as if she was trying to squeeze out all of her worries from her. Of course Mina would try to reassure her, to comfort her, to tell her everything was alright now, that she wasn't mad anymore. Of course Nayeon would feel so safe and so loved in Mina's arms. Of course.

 

-

 

"Babe, can you get me a towel? I forgot to bring one in here!" Nayeon shouted from the bathroom shower. "Hello?" No one was answering her.

Wet and tired of shouting, she gave up and exited the bathroom to get herself one. She groaned inwardly at how she was now wetting the floor with her footsteps and her dripping hair. She was about to go back to the bathroom when she heard the faint noises of a mouse clicking and Mina's voice. Oh God, no wonder she couldn't hear me, she was gaming.

Then it hit her. A sly smile took over Nayeon, who had thought of a great idea for a small revenge. 

She walked over to their room, only dressed in a towel and body more or less still soaked, to their desk where her cute little gamer was playing. Mina, wearing her headset, didn't hear her approaching. 

"What are you playing?" Nayeon said loud enough for Mina to notice her presence. Mina had moved one side of her headphones to have one free ear to hear Nayeon, but kept her eyes on the screen.

"Hm?"

"I said, what are you playing?"

"Oh, I'm just pla-" Mina felt something dripping on her arm, so she turned to what seemed to be the source of it. It was Nayeon, who was bent down low enough to see the computer screen and, fortunately and unfortunately for Mina, low enough for her (damp) cleavage to show, "-yING! U-uh, I-I'm-"

Mina opened her eyes wide in shock, and Nayeon used this opportunity to fully straddle Mina in her chair.

"Babe, I'm in... in g-game," was all Mina could let out, as her literally soaking wet girlfriend was blocking her screen.

"In what?" Nayeon slowly articulated, somehow managing to sound both innocent and seductive at the same time. Nayeon began tracing the outline of Mina's jaw, while her other hand reached under her shirt.

"In... I'm..."

"Baby, the only thing," Nayeon whispered, covering Mina's neck in wet kisses between every word, "you need to be in right now is me."

Nayeon's mischievous smile couldn't describe how amused she was. She loved how Mina looked torn between playing her game and playing along with Nayeon. She loved how Mina tensed up, how her voice wavered every time Nayeon touched her somewhere new. Mina soon got too distracted. She found herself biting her lip and gripping onto Nayeon's thighs trying to prevent herself from into her headset. Nayeon could even hear Mina's teammates over her headset calling out to Mina. 

"Pingu, where are you?" "Did you lag out?" "Pingu, we need you here, he just one-shotted me!"

That seemed to snap Mina out of her daze. But Nayeon wasn't going to let it happen. If Nayeon couldn't reach Mina when she was calling out to her earlier, then neither were her teammates. As soon as Nayeon saw Mina about to reach for her mouse, she immediately caught her in a deep kiss. It successfully stopped the gamer in her tracks.

"Where do you think you're going, baby?" Nayeon panted out between their makeout session. "Were you really going to leave me for your little game?" Nayeon was basically slowly grinding unto Mina at this point. "Were you really going to leave me wanting, baby?"

Nayeon really hated herself. She was only here to mess with Mina, but she ended up slightly getting instead. It didn't help that Mina looked flushed and aroused as well, since she was having more and more trouble restraining certain... inappropriate sounds.

Nayeon suddenly heard a loud explosion from Mina's headset, and watched as Mina frantically removed her tongue from Nayeon's mouth and looked at her screen that was displaying a large "DEFEAT" in red.

"Nayeon, you..." Mina sighed out in defeat. Mina stared at her complacent girlfriend on top of her and decided it was her turn for revenge. She was about to reach out for Nayeon, until the girl hopped off and ran straight to the bathroom.

"Sorry, babe, I just showered!" Nayeon winked back at her, sn

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter