Second.

Eclipse.

Taekwoon wasn't a man who talked too much. Sometimes he didn't talk at all. If he was not comfortable, you only would hear some 'umms', 'ehh', or 'tsk'.
That's why some people couldn't understand that this silent boy was called Angel Voice.

The day that the club members discovered that Taekwoon know to sing, was a total surprise. He was changing after football practice, when his cellphone started ringing. He picked the call, and talked, his voice as soft as always.

 

"Hakyeon ah, I'm at college. I'll call you later".

"Okay".

 

Taekwoon arched his left eyebrow. The Hakyeon that he knew would not accept to be dismissed that easily.

 

"Something's wrong?"

 

The whole locker room went silent when Taekwoon's voice sounded a little bit louder than usual.

 

"I think I can't make it. They changed my audition date, is today. Oh my god I'm so useless. I hate them." Hakyeon said, stressed and, of course, worried. He was a modern dance major, and wanted to participate in the project of one of his best teachers; Taekwoon was supposed to be with him in the waiting room, but the dancer didn't know about the change until the audition itself.

"Hey." Taekwoon's voice drop to whisper volume again. "We both know that you own that choreography. You are the best."

"But you are not here, dammit. That's it! They did it on purpose. They didn't want you here to distract everyone with your looks. You can count as a cheat, did you know? Best way to win: Bring a Taekwoon".

 

Even if Hakyeon was talking as he seriously thought like that, Taekwoon chuckled, and fondly smiled against the phone.

 

"Hakyeon ah".

"What? Can't you hear that I'm in the middle of an emotional crisis full of sorrow and despair?"

"What song?"

 

He knew. The date change was a misfortune, of course, but Hakyeon was skilled enough to get a grip of himself without him. He wasn't that scared. Hakyeon called him to let him know, of course, but also, for one of his soothing lullabies. That way the youngest would help him anyways.

A beautiful and peaceful voice, singing for a lover who needed reasurance to shine as he knew that he would do, filled the room. Everyone was impressed, this tall and skilled boy was a really good singer; but, most of all, the warmth on Taekwoons eyes at that time was a relief. He wasn't a bad guy, just a little intimidating; now they knew that he could actually do something like that for someone.

Something that, after the call ended, was so embarassing for Taekwoon that he curled himself on the floor, blushing as hell.

But it worth it.

Hakyeons smile when Taekwoon arrived an hour later worth it.

Of course, he didn't had to know that his boyfriend was that cheesy.