Third.

Eclipse.

Hongbin was a sunshine. A beautiful boy with a beautiful face, a beautiful smile, a beautiful ranking on Overwatch, and the beautiful habit of playing around the line between being sassy and savage. Also he was the most honest person around, so Taekwoon loved to hangout with him even if it just meant to be Hongbin playing his video games and Taekwoon trying, while the youngest laughed at him for being so bad at everything relationated with technology.

That's why Taekwoon appeared on Hongbin's birthday party even if he hated big groups of people. It was his Bean come to age celebration, after all. A nerd gathering, he thought at first.

Until he arrived the place. He could hear music from a block away, there were tons of cars across the street, and a lot, like A LOT of people. Hongbin was a nice guy at first glance, but Taekwoon didn't expect him to be that friendly.

 

"Ah, it", he said to himself, "I'm going home." He was about to turn around his heels and leave when the door opened, and the precious smile of his dear friend welcomed him.

"Hyung! That's amazing, you came!" Hongbin greeted him, with a hug. He smirked and drag the silent guy inside the party, even though his face screamed Let me go, please.  "I know, I know, there's a lot of people, but you can handle it. For me, at least~" he continued with a sing-song voice. Taekwoon rolled his eyes, and nodded. Just a few shots and he would dissapear.

 

Hongbin didn't leave him alone, of course. He greeted everyone while introducing his intimidating but absolutely nice hyung. Yes, he is handsome; yes, he can speak korean; yes, he is single; no, you can't hug him, he is mine; were the phrases that he repeated around the house while Taekwoon just followed him. Of course, it had to be one of Hongbins tricks to make him to kwow more people, but it wouldn't work if he couldn't remember anyone's name, or even their faces.

When Taekwoon could escape, he sitted on a couch with a drink on his hands. Everyone was chatting, dancing, or just laughing. If only he were less socially anxious maybe he could join...

 

"Oh my God, how can be so many people here" he said, again to himself.

"I don't know how Hongbin ah can be that social and an absolute nerd at once" he got as an answer. Taekwoon opened his eyes, surprised that someone heard him with all the noise around, and turned to the guy who talked back. A tanned skin, long neck, and beautiful face, guy, who widely smiled and offered his hand. "Hey there, Hongbin's silent hyung, I'm Hakyeon, you can call me N. I didn't greet you before, I'm sorry", he continued after Taekwoon neglected the greeting, and sitted next to him while still smiling. "Hongbin always talks about you! I can't believe that I finally get to know you. What are you drinking? Do you want another one? I had a non-alcoholic beer, it's to early to get wasted, you know? I arrived an hour ago and already saw a couple of kids puking in the bathroom, I think Hongbin parents will scold both of us, since they said 'Come on, Hakyeonnie, I trust you the house since this kid is sooo relaxed and may set the place on fire without noticing'! But they are so nice, do you know them, right? Of course you do!"

 

Taekwoon gasped. How in the earth can somebody talk that much, that fast? He didn't answer, just nodded, and that was enough for the other man to continue talking. That's how Taekwoon knew that Hakyeon was a senior, about to going to Japan for a year, loved his little nephews, and banana milk, watching dramas, to read, and he hated rude people. And how he meet Hongbin? It was a funny story of photographies and a park, that Taekwoon didn't find amusing at all, but again he could just nod and drink of his beverage.

Hakyeon got to be the most annoying person on this house. Maybe this country. No, wrong. The most annoying person on the universe.

 

"So! Thank you for hearing, you are so nice. Are you having fun?" talked Hakyeon, once more.

"Yes, I am." he lied.

"Your voice is so sweet, maybe that's why Hongbinnie told me to come to this room! He knows that I love people with gentle voices." Taekwoon arched an eyebrow, ready to ask what the hell, when suddenly the other man took his hand and dragged him to the living room, where everyone was dancing. "Hey! How could you play MY song without telling me!" Hakyeon shouted and dissapeared among the crowd.

 

Finally, Taekwoon was free. He got a little dizzy from that man, and really wanted to go home. But a smiling Hongbin appeared next to him, and kissed his right cheek.

 

"How did it go? Hakyeon hyung talks a lot, isn't?" His smiled was bigger when asked. Taekwoon sighed, and look him dead into the eyes. That man was so weird, for god's sake, and Hongbin forced him to endure his never stop mouth. "Alright, alright, I'm sorry. He was just so curious about you, and both of you are about the same age, so I thought that you could get along."

"Don't worry. Just not my cup of tea." the oldest answered. He was a little upset for being treated as a freak, but he knew that Hongbin was just trying to help him. He just needed to get the hell out and never see that lovely smile again.

 

Lovely? What the .

But again, his escaping plans had to wait. Hongbin hold his hand, and signaled across the room. A Beyoncé song started to play, and Taekwoon opened his eyes as much as he could. Hakyeon was in the middle of the room, everyone watching as he danced. His body was light as a feather, his movements were sharp and gorgeous, or so y that Taekwoon felt a little dirty. A talking Hakyeon was annoying. A dancing Hakyeon was hot. Like really hot. Like the hottest person around. He shaked his body with a Goddess attitude, until he invited his audience to join him, and the mass started to dance inmediately. Even Taekwoon felt the need of join the crowd. Of course it didn't happen, but he continued staring at that guy who was jumping around until got next to him, and smiled again. His smile, this time, was so cute, so shy, that Taekwoon almost did pet him feeling sorry for him.

Eh, cute? A second ago he owned the place, as a y beast that imitated the singer's dancing with so much passion and fire in his eyes, but always as delicate and elegant as possible. After all, it was Hakyeon's motto: 'y, y, but never easy'.

 

"I went overboard, I'm sorry. Do you want another drink?" the dancer said, with a sweet voice, no sensuality or a divine aura around him. "Oh... are you upset? Do you want to go outside?"

"Why do you think that I'm upset?" Taekwoon asked, troubled for the double personality of that handsome man. Wait, handsome?

"I can tell. Did you know that your eyes say a lot? Now I don't know if you're upset at me or if you want to me" and Hakyeon smiled again.

 

Taekwoon blushed. Hakyeon laughed while saying 'so cute'. And Hongbin raised his thumbs to N hyung, calling the night an absolute success.