Fifth. [RaBin]

Eclipse.

"Guess what, Hakyeon hyung." Said Wonshik, a handsome but absolutely cute guy that N knew from college. He was a music major. His dream was to become a music producer, and he had the skills. He just had believe a little bit more in himself, Hakyeon used to say, and he was absolutely right, but no one knew it, yet. They were walking though the yard, after lunch, to their respective afternoon classes. "I met the love of my life. You wouldn't believe how gorgeous he is."

"Oh, really?". Hakyeon smiled. He loved this kid, but he knew how stupid he could be with love. Taekwoon should give him some classes about using his head with that stuff, since Wonshik refused to hear him. "When? How is he?"

"Yesterday.. I was in the park across the main street when I saw this guy. Really tall, well dressed. Then, he looked at  and his smile, damn, that smile was like the sunshine, and he had dimples! Do you know how cute is that?" Sometimes Hakyeon forgot that the little dog that Wonshik owned was called . The images inside his head until he remembered the dog almost made him puke.

"Ah, yeah, dimples are really cute" he answered, amused, thinking of his Hongbin, who had the prettiest smile he ever saw. Unbiased opinion, of course, since the most beautiful smile, for him, came from Taekwoon's lovely mouth. "Do you know something else about the love of your life? He may be into girls, or something, you know."

"I don't care, I just need him in my life. I'll go every day until I find him and ask his name. I may even ask him for a date."

"Wow, Wonshik, you really are a stalker. Do you already have the cell for him? You know, we can abduct him."

"Shut up, hyung, you investigated the names of all Taekwoon hyung classmates. Of all his classes." Wonshik rolled his eyes, while laughing at Hakyeon's face. Yeah, he may be a stalker, but the warmth that he felt when he saw that angel, worth it.

Hakyeon felt the same warmth when Taekwoon texted him the night before, claiming his prize for Hakyeon's OTP.


 

TaekWoon was really uncomfortable. He loved Hakyeon, he really did, but playing cupid was not one of his favorite activities, at all. But it may work, he said to himself, since both guys were amazing kids, maybe they could match. He knew that Hongbin was just too shy to ask for the contact information of that good looking Hakyeon's friend. He always looked at their selfies and videos, and followed him on social networks. The only reason for Wonshik to not know him was that Hongbin's Instagram just had his professional pictures, and that he didn't like his face on the internet. Taekwoon, Hakyeon, and Hongbin had a lot of pictures together, just not online.

 

Are you coming, right?

 

Taekwoon read the message that Hongbin sent him, but didn't answer. He was arriving his destination, after all, and was not precisely on the mood, since Hakyeon betrayed him. He set the place and time for their move, but half an hour before, let him know that he had to work. Both of them had a lot of activities, so he could not blame him for not showing. He would punish him anyways. Then another message came.

 

Stay still, you gorgeous hamster.

 

He chuckled, and looked for his dongsaeng. He found him the right second Hongbin was taking a picture of him, with his precious camera, amusing him. Hakyeon loved Hongbin's work, so Taekwoon gained tons of cuddles everytime he played as a model. And, well, Hongbin always gived him Hakyeon's photos. His favourite set came from a presentation where N was wearing a red silk costume, that made him look beautiful and elegant. Did he knew how much Taekwoon drooled over him? Leo hope he did not.

 

"Hey, handsome. Can I take you for a walk?" said a happy Hongbin. He loved his hyungs, but it was amazing having Taekwoon just for himself. Since his hyungs became lovers, they were a pack. Of course, they never made him feel as a third wheel, and had fun together. But the relationship was different when Taekwoon and him were alone. "Since your awful Sun leave us."

"For God sake, he tould you." Taekwoon sighed. His nicknames for Hakyeon were a secret, he thought. Not that he cared that Hongbin knew about them, actually. But, you know, shy. "Yeah, let's cheat on him. He deserves it." He chuckled.

 

They had to wait around ten minutes, anyways. Wonshik was a punctual man, and walked his cute dog every single day, at the same hour. He was anxious and Hongbin noticed it, but didn't say anything. He just talked as always, being an with his beloved friend, while he took photographs on their way to...

 

"Hyung, where are we going? You never told me."

"Ah." Quick, Taekwoon, lie, lie, you can. "I don't know. Going for a walk?" No, Taekwoon couldn't lie. Not to Hongbin, actually.

 

They laughed, contented with being there, still next to the entrance of the park, when someone texted Taekwoon. It was Hakyeon, so he told Hongbin to wait while he answered it. He shrinked his shoulders while laughing, and continued taking pictures. Taekwoon found a blind spot behind a tree after reading Time for the show! 

But he peeked. He couldn't miss the exact moment when Hongbin saw a little dog, and smiled, maybe thinking of asking for a picture. But he was starstruck when he saw the owner, someone who he always wanted to meet. Both guys looked each other, a tender but shy smile on their lips.

They had the same smile a few weeks later when found out what their hyungs did to make them canon.

 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey there! Thank you for reading, the votes, subscribing, and the comments. This story is so lame but you support it anyways! I can't believe it. I just write to make myself happy, if I can share that with you, better!

By the way, I'll be glad if you check my oneshot If Only. Emotional issues are a theme that I love to write, but not here; I just want my College!VIXX to be happy, you know?

Thank you, thank you, thank you.