First.

Eclipse.

Hakyeon was a beautiful young man. His heart was full of goodness. At least, everyone said so. He was just so gentle, so sweet, so hardworking. So perfect. But even someone that friendly, fun, and elegant when performing, has his own dirty secrets.

Actually, when he got mad, really mad, he was a... , as he used to say.
His cooking was awful.
Sometimes, he was really clingy.
Oh, and he was so easily jealous.

All of that was so trivial when you looked at Hakyeon virtues. But that was his main issue. Perfectionism was his second name. Those little dirty secrets were something that Hakyeon hated of himself.

So, when Taekwoon, his boyfriend, ate everything that Hakyeon cooked, the last always was so happy. 
When Taekwoon, the most silent person that Hakyeon knew, listened to his stories when he was upset, and comforted him before give him an advice, without treating him as a spoiled kid, the last smiled at him as his life depended on it.
When Taekwoon, the person who liked the least when someone touched him, let Hakyeon sleep while hugging him, the last always waked up blissful.
Oh, and when Taekwoon listened to his tantrums because someone was too close to his Woonie, and actually understand it after a short talk instead of getting annoyed, the last always felt as he was the most lucky person on the world.

Because those little secrets were something that Taekwoon loved of his boyfriend. Admiring Hakyeon and his efforts was his second name. That was his blessing. All of it was so relevant when you looked at Taekwoon insecurities.

He felt so boring as a man, friend, and boyfriend, that those scenes of jealousy were a reminder that he was a good partner for his sun.
He was so shy, that Hakyeon clinginess helped them both a lot. That way, he was learning to pat his hair and touch his beautiful face without get too embarrassed.
He wasn't a picky eater, so while he didn't get intoxicated, was happy knowing about Hakyeon efforts for get better at cooking. 
Actually, he was so grumpy that listening to the things that made Hakyeon upset, helped him to understand Hakyeon better, and also, to being the support that, as a boyfriend, he was supposed to.

Hakyeon was a beautiful young man who couldn't reach perfection.
Not yet.

Taekwoon just had to work for make that beautiful young man understand that he was already perfect.
He was since he was born.