Chapter 6: Warming up

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Wazzup guys! It's been a long time and I'm really sorry for that, I'm going to make it up for you buy updating another chapter tomorrow. Keep reading:) I love ya'all.

And please do comment. It'll be gladly appreciated. THANK YOU.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

Your POV

 

 

*beep~ beep~*

 

I woke up feeling a pain in my stomach. I groaned as I rolled out to the other side of my bed to turn off the alarm. After turning it off, I headed to the bathroom to take a bath while my eyes was still half closed. To be honest, I never really did like school. It's not obvious cause I know I get high marks. But really, I'm just doing this for noona and me. She had worked so hard to become of what she is now. And it's time for me to repay her because she helped me all way the up til I can stand on my own feet. Well back to reality, I'm still going to school. And it ing .

 

"Why does my class has to start at 7:15 am."

 

I know complaining was going to do nothing but the adjustments that I have to make is surprisingly big. When I was still studying in US, my class starts at 8:30 am. To make it worst, I'm not even a morning person and I hate waking up early cause I'm not used to it. Do I even have a choice? I sigh and looked myself in the mirror. Great. I'm going to school early with a ed up face and a busted lip. I can't go to school looking like a beaten homeless guy.

 

But like I said, I don't have a choice. It's not that bad actually. But who am I kidding. It's terrible. I just didn't mind it and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

 

After a few minutes taking a bath, I started to put my uniform on. I fixed my hair and got my bag before going downstairs for breakfast. Since ahjumma said Taeyeon noona will arrived early this morning, I got nervous all of a sudden because she might see my face and it's not gonna be a good morning to start with. I slowly went downstairs.

 

I was relieved seeing only ahjumma preparing the breakfast alone at the dining table. I greeted her a good morning and she greeted back. I sat down and started eating.

 

"Your noona just arrived an hour ago. She was too tired to eat breakfast so she went straight to her room to get some sleep. She was up all night at the hospital." Ahjumma spoke.

 

"I guess I'm too lucky." I said while grinning and she chuckled at my words.

 

After eating, I stood up and got my bag and gave ahjumma a hug before leaving.

 

"Be careful and remember what I told you last time. No trouble." She patted my head and I nodded with a small smile.

 

"I will ahjumma." I waved at her and she smiled as I walked to the garage.

 

I was about to put my helmet on when I suddenly remembered something.

 

 

The ring.

 

 

I didn't have any second thoughts and ran to my room upstairs. I got it from the desk and went back to the garage and put it on my pocket. I honestly don't know how will I give this to Mina. I don't know how to approach people. And at some point, this ring looks oddly familiar. Like I've seen this somewhere. I just can't pin point when and where.

 

I just shrugged off the weird feeling and started the engine. With that, I drove to school.

 

 

Arriving at school, I parked my motorcycle and started walking to my class. Minutes of walking, I entered the room. I can feel stares were following me as I was walking to my seat. I know for sure they were staring at me because of my face. Damn. I ing hate this. I should've stayed at home but I can't. Taeyeon noona is at home and she’ll scold me with thousands of words coming out through .

 

Cutting off my thoughts, I suddenly remembered our project, I took it out from my bag. I didn't know how to approach Mina but I have to.

 

I stood up from my seat and went to Mina. She looked up and saw me.

 

"Here. I finished the problem set last night. Sorry again." I went back to my seat and got my phone and started playing with it.

 

I didn't even know I'd say sorry to her. I just felt like apologizing after causing her some trouble last night. I remembered getting the ring awhile ago. I fished it out of my pocket. Maybe I should give it to her later? I know it's weird but it's hard for me to approach people. But-

 

"Ah it."

 

I don't know why but I stood up from my seat and went to her again.

 

"Excuse me. I think this belongs to you. I found it last night. Maybe it fell." I handed her the ring and her lips formed in to a wide smile while taking the ring.

 

"I thought I lost it. Thank you so much Gray. This means a lot to me." She again smiled showing her gummy smile.

 

I unconsciously smiled back. I thought I look like a dumb retarded person for a second but she looked cute.

 

Cute? What the hell am I thinking.

 

"Welcome." I answered getting back to my seat. I guess communicating isn't bad at all.

 

Might as well take ahjumma and Taeyeon noona's advice. Maybe I should talk to someone. But like I said, it's hard for me. I haven't been socializing with anyone since we came back to LA. But trying wouldn't be hard right?

 

Cutting off my thoughts, Mr. Lee came in. It's English time. It's going to be a long day.

 

 

 

Third Person's POV

 

The lecture was purely boring for the students because some of them didn't really like English. As for you, it was pie

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter