Make a move

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV
*ring ring~*

"Ugghh... What the hell.." I turned of the alarm as covered my head with a pillow.

After I slept for 5 minutes, I looked at the time and saw it's already 5:30 am. It's still early as but I have to because I need to go the Mr. Myoui's office for a conference.

I just sighed as I remembered what happend yesterday. Probably that student would sue me for what I did. But hell do I care. I'm not afraid of what move he can do.

I went inside at the bathroom and started to take a bath.

After taking a bath, I went to get my uniform and started to put it on. I headed downstairs after I finished to wear my uniform on. I saw some food on the table and a note. 


I made sure to cook you some breakfast before you go to school. I needed to go to work early because there are many patients today at the hospital. Eat well Gray. Goodluck on explaining your side to the principal. I know you'll do great at school. I love youuu❤️

-Taeyeon noona

I chuckled at her note and hid it on my wallet, I started eating the breakfast she made, and when I finished I got my bag and went to my motorcycle.

I sighed as I started to drove off to school.

I arrived and I started finding a parking spot for my motorcycle. After parking it, I headed to Mr. Myoui's office. I was about to open the door when someone suddenly opened and got outside.

It was the student I fought yesterday. I looked at him and saw him glaring at me. His right eye had a black eye and doesn't look good. He deserves it anyway.

"You'll ing pay for this." He was about to run at me but his friends took a hold of him.

I just went straight inside the office and saw Mr. Myoui doing some paperworks. He stood up when he saw me and gave me sa smile.

"Good morning Mr. Park." He greeted.

"Good morning to you too Mr. Myoui." I greeted back and bowed at him.

"Take a seat please." He said and I followed.

"So what happend yesterday was an embarrassment for our university if it happend outside. But gladly it didn't." He started.

I just lowered my head feeling guilt. School's not yet starting but I already got in trouble.

"But since someone came to me and told me what really happened, I'll let you off this time Mr. Park."

I looked at him with shocked. He was smiling.

"It was nice of you to protect our student from something inappropriate. But what you did was still wrong. You shouldn't have fought back. But I fully understand what your side is. So please Mr. Park, don't do it again. You may now go back to your class." He smiled and I bowed.

"Thank you so much Mr. Myoui." I said and just gave me a smile.

I went outside the office and started walking to my class. I feel glad that Mr. Myoui was kind enough to let me off. Now, don't screw up anymore Gray. This second chance is for me not to waste.

As I was heading upstairs, I saw the student whom I fought with yesterday. He was cleaning the field. I just chuckled at the scene. When I arrived at my class, everyone stared at me and just walked towards my seat. Then I saw a colorful small box at my desk. I stared in confusion. I opened it and saw and ointment for bruises and band aids inside. Then I found a yellow note inside. I opened it.


I know we don't know each other but I wanted to show my appreciation to you for saving me yesterday from bobby. Thank you for taking a risk. Put the ointment for your bruise so it can heal easily. There's band aids for covering the bruise. I hope you like it. Thank you again. And I wanted to know your name 😊

-Jennie Kim


I don't really know what to feel right now. This is the first time I've received a gift from someone. I don't really care about these things really. But I just decided to keep it.

"Good morning class." I heard Mrs. Kim and I took a seat.

 


Third person's POV

As the lecture is going, Mina can't help but stare at the small box that's on your desk. She keeps thinking about who gave it to you. But she tries to shake off those strange feelings.

After their class, it was break time. Mina and her friends headed to the cafeteria. They sat at a big table and started eating their food.

"I have a story to tell guys. It's very interesting." Jungyeon spoke.

"What is it?" Jihyo asked.

Now, everyone has all eyes on her waiting for her to tell the story.

"It's about that Gray." Jungyeon said.

Mina suddenly had an interest of listening about the story knowing it's about you.

"Do you guys know Jennie?" Dahyun asked.

"I heard her name yesterday. Why?" Sana answered and at the same time asked.

"We didn't really meant to eavesdrop at the conversation of the other students but we heard that the student named bobby was touching that Jennie inappropriately." Jihyo explained.

"Then Gray went in to save her. That's why the two picked up a fight." Dahyun continued while Tzuyu and Chaeyeong nodded.

"So you're saying that Jennie who's the one who gave Gray a small box?" Nahyun asked.

"Yep. Somi unnie told me. I think she likes Gray because she ke

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter