Chapter 5: A sentimental past

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guysss! I hope you're enjoying the story as I am enjoying making it haha. I hope I get more comments so I can get more inspired in writing the chapters. Let me know in the comments about your thoughts in every chapter. Loveyou guysss~ This will be continued through Mina's POV from the previous chapter. And also please comment to let me know on how is the story. I need your opinions but if you don't want to then it's also okay for meee. Thanks guysss!

 

Mina's POV

I sighed as I watched him drove away. I closed the gate and walk towards the door. I opened it and saw Mom.

"Did you take the bus sweetie? I didn't here any bus that came by." She walked towards me and hugged me.

"A friend gave me a ride mom." I answered and hugged her back.

"Who's that friend?" She asked.

"A student from my class mom. No more further questions because I know what you're going to ask." I said and we both chuckled.

"Get change and we're having dinner. I made your favorite." Mom smiled at me and I smiled back before going to my room.

After I got inside my room, I took off my bag and went inside the bathroom to take a shower. I looked in the mirror and remembered what happend awhile ago. I suddenly remembered I had Gray's handkerchief. I took it our from my pocket and stared at it.

I smiled looking at the handkerchief. It smells good also. I put it in the sink for a while. I removed my earings and my ring.

My ring..

I looked at my finger and saw I wasn't wearing it. Where did I put it?..

I was about to go back to my room to find it when I remembered mom is waiting for me downstairs. I sighed as I get back inside the bathroom.

"I guess I'll find it later."

After taking a bath, I dressed myself with short and my sweatshirt. Wearing my slippers, I headed downstairs and saw mom preparing the table.

"Time to eat sweetie." Mom said and I sat beside her.

"Where's Dad?" I asked looking at dad's empty chair.

"It's his friend's birthday, they went out for a drink." Mom said and I nodded.

We started eating. In the middle of dinner, mom suddenly spoke.

"So tell me sweetie, who's that friend of yours who gave you a ride?" Mom asked while giving me that stare.

"Mom I already told you. I'm not yet into those things." I told her and she chuckled.

"I know sweetie. But all I'm telling you is what if your dad and I became more busy? You need someone who's going to take care of you if your dad and I are not around. I'm not rushing you okay?" She said and I smiled.

"And besides, you're beautiful. I'm sure many guys would want to date you. You're about to graduate from high school, and I know how independent you are." I went to my mom and hugged her.

"Thank you mom. For having trust in me." I said with a smile and she hugged me back.

"Sure thing sweetie. You know I always do." She said with a gentle voice as she pats my head.

"Let's finish dinner." She said and we continued to eat dinner.

After eating dinner, I kissed my mom a goodnight and went up

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter