Closer

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV

After leaving inside the class, I quickly headed to my motorcycle.

*beep beep*

I fished out my phone from my pocket and saw a message from Lee.

From: Lee
I got a fight for you kid. Be here at 6:00 pm. Sharp.

This is it Gray.

I put my phone back on my pocket and started my motorcycle. I suddenly remembered Taeyeon noona. .

I just shook off the feeling of getting roasted when I get home. I'm just gonna get in trouble anyways. 

After a few minutes I parked my motorcycle on the side of an old building. Just a walking distance to my destination.

I entered the building. Guys are screaming surrounding the ring, betting on their competitor. Since I was 14, I always enjoyed doing fist fights. It's my way of releasing anger and my hatred. I know it's wrong but what can I do? This is my life. I can do whatever I want.

I saw Lee waiting for me. He signaled me to come I went towards him. We entered an old locker room. I started to remove my clothes leaving me with my shorts and Lee startes putting bands on my hand.

"You saw that monster on the ring?" He said as he was putting bands in my hands.

I nodded and he chuckled.

"He's the toughest out there. You gotta be careful. If you win this fight, we'll have a big money." He said.

I started to do some streching on my neck and my arms.

"I know you can do it Gray. Even though just a few people bets for you, prove them wrong." I patted my shoulder.

"Will do.." I said and he motioned me to go outside.

"Break a leg kiddo." He said and I got up in the ring.

Screams were louder this time. I saw my opponent. He's big and he's strong. But I know if I play smart, I'm going to win this thing. Play smart, not by strength.

"Looks like we got the youngest challenger tonight!" The guy said whom I believe the announcer in the ring.

"Start your bets. So this is the last match for this night! Who wins in this match with win 50 grand!" 

Screamings were heard as I got ready. My opponent was looking at me. Smirking. How I wanted to wipe off that smirk in his face.

"Are you ready?!!" Everyone was excited.

"Get this thing started!!! fight!!" 

I heard the bell and we started walking closer to each other. He was about to punch me in my face but I dodged it and quickly punched his stomach. He stopped for awhile looking down. 

He suddenly looked up and charge at me punching me in my lip. I was about to fall down when I managed to ge my balance. I touched my lip and it was bleeding. But I didn't care. 

I was about to run at him when he released an uppercut. He continued to punch me to my stomach, both sides of my face. He suddenly attacked my with a headbutt.

I fell.. I was losing my vision. It was starting to get blurry... I looked to my left and saw a little girl crying..

"T-taeyeon noona?"

My vision was getting even more blurry.. A man suddenly appeared in front of me.

"I am not your father! Get out. You don't deserve to be here. ing disgrace to this family!"

D-dad..

"You're like your mother. A . You and your sister are just like her. Pathetic."

M-mom.. This can't be..

"Get up Gray! You can do this! Stand up and fight!" I heard Lee screaming..

I closed ny eyes tightly hoping those nightmare to end..

"G-gray..."

I opened my eyes and saw Taeyeon noona... Hugging me.. We were kids and.. she was protecting me from dad who's about to punish me with his belt but Taeyeon noona.. She hugged me to protect me..

I saw her tears...

I stood up wiping the blood on my nose. Now.
I'm mad as .

He was about to punch me when I held his fist with my right hand and gave him a straight punch with my left hand. I gave him a knee on his stomach and gave him an uppercut with my right arm. He was about to fall down but I held him. He walked towards the ropes leaning on it and reasting. I walked closer as I punched him continuously in the face making his face full with blood. I punched his stomach twice, ending with a straight punch using my right hand.

He fell unconsciously on the floor and the bell rings.

"And the winner goes to this kid!!!" The guys screamed. I heard some cheers. He raised my and and the crowd was going wild. 

Lee and I went to the locker room and I started to put my uniform on.

"You did grea kid. I know you could do it." He smiled at me while removing the bands in my hands.

"I did what I had to do." I said and he smiled.

"Here, these are for your wounds. There's some painkillers in there also. Drink it after eating. You know I won't leave you alone to take care of yourself." He said handling me a plastic with medicine.

"Thanks Lee." I said.

"I'm gonna walk you outside."

We walked towards the door and was about to open it when someone called us.

"Hey Kid."

We turned around and saw four guys. 

"You cheated. Give our money back."

Lee suddenly motioned me that he got this. I let him.

"You're wrong. There are no rules in this fight. We won't give you our money. We won." Lee defended and the four guys started to walk closer to us.

"I said ing give it to us." 

Lee looked at me and towards the door. I think he means by running..

"Gray.." He said.

"Run!" He said as he started punching the guys and I started to run towards the door. I opened it and started running faster. As I was running ahead, I saw a girl, in a uniform. I looked closely and saw..

"Mina?"

What the hell is she doing here?!

"Gray?" I heard her mumbled.

I held her hand.

"Run!"

W

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter