Chapter 2: Strange thoughts

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina's POV

The girls and I are at my place. They suggested we should do a movie marathon since we haven't done this for a long time. Our class was just half of the day since it's just first day.

"What are we going to watch?" Nayeon asked.

"Horror! Horror! Horror!" Chaeyeong and Tzuyu cheered.

"I don't like horror." Jihyo said shaking her head.

"Horror it is then." Jungyeon said and it was starting to get noisy.

Some were excited and the others don't like it. I was not in the mood to join their bickering. Because I was in deep thinking. My mind was still processing because of what happend awhile ago.

The girls suddenly became quite. Probably the others agreed watching horror.

"I still can't believe what happend earlier." Dahyun said.

"What was it?" Sana asked.

"The thing that happend with Gray?" Momo asked.

"Who's Gray?" Jungyeon added.

"The new student." Nayeon answered.

 
*FLASHBACK*

"Why don't you just mind your own business and stop being a superhero?!"

"It's that Gray?" I heard Nayeon asked while pointing at someone.

We heard someone shouted.

"Something's happening over there." Jungyeon pointed at the students gathered together.

We headed to the commotion and saw a student and Gray.

"Look, I don't want any trouble. Just keep your hands off of that girl and we're finish here." Gray said and the other student scoffed.

I don't know why but I'm starting to get pissed at that guy.

"Who's he anyway?" Chaeyeong asked.

"I don't know but I don't like him." This time it was Tzuyu.

"Afraid of being punched or something?" He said as he raised his fist.

Somehow I'm starting to get worried just seeing his fist held up.

"I said I don't want any trouble."

" what you said." The other student said and he punched Gray.

We were shocked at what he did. I just wanted to run at Gray and check if he's fine.. I don't know why...

"Guys, let's go before we get involve in this mess." Jihyo said as she signaled us to go.

I was just there, standing. Looking at him. 

"Mina-ah. Let's go." Momo held my hand and pulled me to walk with other girls.

My eyes are glued to Gray..

"I hope you're okay..." I mumbled..


*END OF FLASHBACK*


"Yah Mina-ah!" I heard Jihyo's loud voice calling me.

"Hmm?" I looked at her.

"What's wrong with you? I've been calling your name like 5 times because I thought you'd like some popcorn but you were just staring blankly somewhere. Something wrong?" She worriedly asked.

"I'm fine. Just tired." I smiled showing her I'm okay.

"Okay. The movie's starting." She said as I nodded.

What's wrong with me?..

 

Taeyeon's POV

"Aish where's that kid? He should be home by now." I looked at the time it's already 4:05 pm.

Last time I checked his schedule he doesn't have a class in the afternoon. Where could he be?

After a few minutes of waiting, the door suddenly opened and saw Gray entering.

"Wher have you been? It's already afterno-"

"I'll be upstairs noona." He said as he was walking with fast pace while looking down the floor.

"And you think I'm going to let you pass?" I sternly said as he stopped his tracks.

"Come here." I said.

"Noona. I got a lot if homewor-" I cut him off.

"Park Gray I said get your over here." I said as he took a deep breath.

He slowly turn around and I saw a bruise on his face. I sighed. What did you do this time Gray?

"Come with me in the living room and we'll talk." I said and walked towards the kitchen to get the first aid kit.

"But noona.." He said.

"No buts." I heard him followed.

As he sits at the couch, I sat beside him and started treating his bruis on his cheek.

"Ouch... Noona.." He flinched when I damp the cotton ball on his bruise.

"Sorry sorry.." I said as I looked at him worriedly. 

I see sadness and anger in his eyes. I let out a sigh knowing my little brother is having a hard time adjusting his new life here. I don't want him to be depressed like what happend before.
I want him to be happy even just for once.

After cleaning and treating his bruise, I put some band aid on it. He just continued to look down on the floor.

"Rough day?" I asked.

He nodded and I started caressing his shoulder. I felt he was tense but then it lessened when I started caressing his back.

"You know I won't leave you alone until you won't tell me what happend to your face." I said and he nodded.

"Now spill it big guy." I said an

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter