Characters

Mysterious First Love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mina Myoui

Studies at the same university as yours. A staright A student. One of the most popular girl in school together with her friends(Twice). She's not that talkative but can really create a great conversation. She's fun to be with but a shy type. Gets curious at everything but satisfies herself by finding out the answer to her curiousity. She's a humble and kind that's why guys try to hit on her but shows no interest in them. Her parents are the owner of the Seoul University. Will she make you fall in love?

 

 

Park Gray (You)

You're a good-looking guy that doesn't like to socialize with other people. Being alone makes you feel better. You have this trauma of being close with other people because of your dark past. You don't like people talking to you because you hate it. Troublemaker. Likes to play pranks on others. Likes to be involve in a fist fight. An introvert person. You're smart as hell and studies at Seoul University. A straight A student. Even though you fall asleep at lectures, you manage to get perfect scores at quizzes and exams. Girls drool over you but you don't care. You have a sister and she's the only one who's close to you. She's a doctore and supports your financial needs. You're spoiled to her. You two have no parents because they both left you.

 

 

Park Taeyeon

You're noona. She's the only person who's close to you and who's important to you. She h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter