|| His Mistake; FINAL ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

As Taeyeon drive away from the club and away from Jiyong, she can't  help the tears that keeps on falling from her eyes. 

Her heart hurts so much and and its getting harder for her to breathe! She slow down on driving and tried to calm herself but something hard push her car from the back, pushing her forward! The next thing she knew, her car crash into the barrier on the side of the road before she completely lose her consciousness! 

"My ba..by!" Taeyeon mumble the moment she open her eyes. 

"Are you okay miss?" A voice asked. 

"My ba....by!?"  She mumble again.

"Baby?....You're  pregnant?" The voice asked on panic. Taeyeon wasn't able to answer as she falls into unconsciousness again. 

Jiyong pace back and forth in front of the emergency room. He doesn't know how will he ever forgive himself if something horrible  happens  to Taeyeon. His world almost collapse when he receives a call from unknown number stating that it was from hospital and that they called him because  his on Taeyeon's recent call log. 

The hospital staff got shock when he arrived at the emergency  room shouting and asking about Taeyeon. 

A lot of rumors have been going around before that they have been dating but the media can't  find any evidence to prove it. But because  of his outburst earlier in the emergency  room, a lot of press and paparazzi  are camping now outside of the hospital.  

"What we're  you thinking Jiyong?" Youngbae scold Jiyong for his behaviour.  "Now your fans and everyone will know you we're  dating Taeyeon." 

"I don't  care! I just need her to be okay! the fans and the media!" Jiyong  angrily  shouted still pacing outside  the emergency room. He wants to enter and see hows Taeyeon but they wouldn't allow him. 

"Damn it! It's  all my fault!"  He slumps  on the chair clenching his knuckles in frustration.  

"Don't  blame yourself hyung. It was an accident.  Noona will be okay." Seungri console him, though he too was scared! 

After what seems like eternity of waiting the doctor finally walks out of the door of the emergency room. 

"Family of Miss Kim Taeyeon?" The nurse asked. 

"How is she doctor?" Jiyong nervously asked instead  of answering  the nurse. 

"She's  out of danger but we have to closely monitor her to make sure that both  of them are safe. We will transfer her to the -" 

"What do you mean both of them doctor?" Seungri cut off the doctor words. 

"Hmmmm...Wait! Who's Miss Kim family here?" The doctor  asked a little bit  confused, the gentleman  are a bit familiar to him. 

"I'm Kwon Jiyong, her boyfriend. " Jiyong introduced himself . "They are my group members and friends of Taeyeon. " Pointing  at the other Bigbang members. 

"Hmmm.Okay." The doctor mumbles still confused. "Miss Kim is twelve weeks pregnant. She did not have any bleeding or any contraction but we will do an ultrasound  scan once she's  awake to make sure that the baby is fine." 

Jiyong didn't  know if he hears it correctly  or he was only imagining it.Taeyeon is pregnant? Twelve weeks pregnant? They're  having a baby? He's  going to be a father? A daddy? A little human being is going to call him daddy? They're  going to have a little bundle of joy? Does Taeyeon know she's pregnant? 

There's  a lot of questions

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter