|| His Mistake ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Hyung, your phone is ringing! " Seungri nudge Jiyong who was busy flirting with Dara. They are at the VIP room of club Octagon for the celebration of his MOTTE Tour that ended successfully.  

"Don't mind it!  It's just Taeyeon! She's so annoying lately! " Jiyong hissed which makes his friends stared at him with furrowed eyebrows.  

It's not a usual sight for them to see Jiyong ignoring his girlfriend which he was so in love with.  Though lately, they notice him spending less time with Taeyeon and more time on his studio or with hanging out with his friends. 

Youngbae was worrying that Jiyong was going back to his old habit which he slowly changed since he started dating the girls generation's leader.  

They know it was hard for him to change but he still did because he always tells them that he wants to be the man that Taeyeon deserved!  

"Are you okay Jiyong? Did you and Taeyeon already broke up? " Daesung can't help but asked.  

"No!" Jiyong quickly denied. "It's just that,  I don't know what I should do with her.  She's so annoying lately. She's becoming so demanding and I hate that she always asked where I was or where did I came from whenever I come home. " 

"It's because you rarely went home hyung! " Seungri commented which was also agreed by the other Bigbang members.  

"Damn it!  Can you just mind your own business guys.  I'm here to have fun not to get scolded by any of you! " He grumble then get up from his seat.  He wobbles a little and Youngbae was about to assist him but Dara was closer so she was able to help Jiyong first which earns a frowns from everyone.  They don't understand why was she being attentive to Jiyong when she always been avoiding him before.  Especially the time when Jiyong was still in love with her and was always pinning on her.  

"Noona,  let me! " Youngbae still get up from his seat,  he didn't like the way Jiyong and Dara behave.  They've been flirty throughout the night and he didn't want Jiyong to make any mistake that he will regret all his life.  

"We will just going to the dance floor Youngbae. " Dara insisted and start dragging Jiyong on the dance floor of the VIP section. 

The Bigbang members can't do anything but watch with annoyance while 2ne1 members and Nuthang crew cheer on, clearly drunk or they really are in favor of what was happening.  

Seungri shot everyone who cheer on a glare. He knows that most of them didn't like Taeyeon for his hyung since they insist that Taeyeon was controlling Jiyong and was forbidding him to hang out with them.  But he knows it's not true.  It was Jiyong's decision to lessen his partying,  clubbing,  drinking and smoking.  Taeyeon accepted Jiyong for who he was!  That's why Seungri really likes her for his hyung! "I'm starting to hate Jiyong hyung and Dara noona now." He grumble then pick up his phone on his pocket.  

"Me too! " Youngbae says.  "Who are you texting? " He asked when he notice Seungri furiously typing on his phone.  

"Taeyeon noona.  I'm telling her where we are. She's worried that Jiyong hyung wasn't answering her calls.  " He nonchalantly says.  

Youngbae eyes then darted at the dance floor where Jiyong and Dara was dancing closely like they were a couple. He deeply sigh.  He could feel that something bad was about to happen!  
'You're making the big mistake of your life Jiyong! ' He thought! 


"Club Octagon? " Taeyeon frowns reading a text message from Seungri.  She had been calling Jiyong for the nth time but he wasn't picking up his phone.  She was getting worried,  so she texted Seungri and asked if he was with Jiyong.  

Though she was feeling a bit unwell,  she drive to the said club.  She knows that Jiyong might get angry once he saw her but she didn't care.  She needed to know if he was alright.  She notice that these pass few days that he rarely spend time with her and rarely went home to thier shared apartment. She knows that she's  a bit annoying  lately asking him a lot of question. She too didn't  want to be annoying but she  just can't  control her emotion lately. She's  so emotional and get annoyed easily. 

Taeyeon arrived at the club and saw a huge crowd outside line up. She decided to text Seungri and tell him she's  outside. She knows that she can't  enter the club at this rate, a lot of people might recognize her and that would be a disaster. 

After a few minutes, Seungri replied her message and instructed her to go at the back of the club. 

As she park her car at the back of the club, she spotted  Seungri waiting for her at the back door of the club. 

"Thank you Seungri." Taeyeon thank him as she met him by the door. 

"It's  fine noona. Though I probably shouldn't have told you where we are." He mumble , but Taeyeon still hears him despite the loud music on the club. 

"And why is that? " She ask with furrowed eyebrows. She eyed Seungri as they are getting closer to the VIP section where the others are. 

Seungri gulp as he took a deep breathe.  "Because you might not like what you will see noona!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter