|| Regrets ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Jiyong stare into space then to the ceiling of his studio while tapping the pen on the table.  

He was supposed to composed a love song with a positive message but he can't come up with anything!  

Why?  

Because his love life wasn't even happy at all!  

It's already been two months since he messed up,  resulting on losing the most precious woman in his life!  

How?  

Insensitive!  

Hot headed!  

Are just one of the reason why they parted!  

And of course,  him being a jerk and him,  taking her for granted when all that she does was love him unconditionally!  

Though he knows his at fault,  Jiyong couldn't find the courage to ask for her forgiveness and asked her to take him back!  

Why?  

Because he's the one who decided to end things between them!  

He's the one who broke up with her and he would regret it all throughout his life!  

"Yeon-ah, I miss you. " He talked to the wallpaper on his phone.  

She was eating the pancakes that he made and her face was glowing with happiness in the picture,   after all it was the first time that he had cook something for her.  

It was always her that cooked them a meal,  mix a drinks and  bake a desserts. 

But now,  there was no more of her!  

No more waking up in the morning with her snuggled on his neck!  

No more morning kisses!  

No more late night text or calls!  

No more lavish meals and romantic dinner on his apartment or hers!  

No more movie night!  

No more making love!  

No more cuddling!  

In short, no more Taeyeon!  

"Damn it! " He bang his head on the table  in frustration!  

He could still remember everything, up to the little details on the day that he ended things with her!  

 

"Why are you being a ?  They are my friends and she  was one of them.  Can you stop being a jealous freak! "  He shouted at her when he arrived at their share apartment and she asked what was the overly sweet fan service he had with the special guest on his concert in the Manila.  

Dara!  

Sandara Park!  

"Why shouldn't I be jealous?  You we're like proposing to her, if you had a ring;  you might have even did without even thinking that there's a girlfriend who was waiting for you back home. " She was already sobbing.  Taeyeon tried harder not to be jealous but it was easier said than done.  She can't help it,  her emotions was on high and the fact that Jiyong didn't even contact her for almost a week before and after meeting her in the Philippines made her more agitated and loss confidence on their relationship.  

She knows she was just a rebound for him but she was madly and deeply in love with him,  that's why she wanted their relationship to work!  

She was doing everything to make him fall in love with her and for him to completely move on from Dara!  

But all her efforts seems to be futile!  

And all it takes was just a day with Dara and he completely forgets about her!  

His girlfriend!  

The one that he promise not to hurt and the one that he promise to love!  

"I didn't proposed to her.  It was a fan service,  why can't you understand that? " He was yelling at her already which makes Taeyeon cried even more.  

"I'm trying to Jiyong.  You don't know how much I'm trying not to get jealous,  how much I'm trying to trusts your words even if it remains just words and I'm trying hard to believe that you could love me back because I love you so damn much that it hurts so damn much too! " 

"But you wouldn't even  assure me that my effort was enough.  You never even let me in your heart!  It was always been her and it will always be her! I would never be able to replace her,  would I? " 

"No you can't! " He responds immediately which breaks Taeyeon's heart even more!  

"I'm so stupid! What was I even thinking? " She laugh dryly and hastily wipe the tears in her eyes. "What will happen to us then? " Though she didn't want their relationship to end and she was still hoping for him to fix it, she needed to hear what he have in mind.  Because she wanted to stop loving him and she wanted to stops hurting or she might lose herself in the end.  

"Let's end this.  It was a mistake in the beginning after all! "  

Mistake?  

Mistake!  

One word!  

Just one word!  

And Taeyeon's world collapse in front of her eyes. 

Those five months of being with her was just a mistake for him?  

She wasn't just a rebound!  

She was a mistake too!  

"Mistake huh!" She laugh loudly but her eyes shown how hurt she was and how broken he had made her.  
"It might be a mistake to you,  but those five months of being your rebound girlfriend was the happiest I've been Jiyong. I hope you at least knows that and thank you. You might have hurted me but I love you still and I hope you felt that.  Good bye Jiyong!  I hope you'll be happy with her! " She bravely move towards him and kiss him on the lips for the last time. " I love you Ji. " She mumble before she spun "Take care. " and leave their shared apartment,  not even bothering to get her things.  

Why would she?  

Those things,  those clothes were bought by Jiyong and she didn't want to have anything that would reminds her of  him except for the ring,  their couple ring!  

When the sound of the door being closed echoed inside the apartment,  that's the time Jiyong woke up from being frozen in the middle of the living room.  

He couldn't believe he acted like a total jerk to her!  
When they we're supposed to have a great night together after not seeing each other for almost two weeks.  

But being stupid as he was, the opposite happens!  

Why?  

Because no matter how hard he denies it, he was hurt and totally pissed off!  

After the concert in Manila and after he had taken photos with Dara.  She told him something that he was dreading to hear since the day he fell in love with her!  

She was getting married!  

She got engaged!  

She even showd him the diamond ring her fiancee gave her!  

He almost snorted on how simple it was!  

He bet it wasn't even that valuable!  

He could buy her the most expensive ring in the world!  

Why can't she see that?  

Why can't she see him?  

Why can't she love him instead?  

But of course,  he knows!  

Even if her fiancee wasn't in the picture, she still wouldn't gave a second glance!  

Why?  

Because she only see him as a brother,  a little brother;  her little brother!  

And it ing hurts!  

Since the first day that he met her and the first time that he fell in love with her,  he tried to show and let her know but he always got rejected and turned down.  

"I'm sorry Jiyong. I only see you as a brother,  my little brother! " 

He  tried everything to at least make her see him as a full grown man but it was futile!  

He dated a lot of beautiful models to at least see if she would get jealous but fails!  

"Wow.  She's beautiful Jiyong.  I hope she's the one for you. " 

She even made friends with all of them!  

How crazy is that?  

"So what is this I'm hearing about that you break up with Taeyeon? "  A voice interrupted his thoughts and he knew that voice so well because it would always makes his heart skip a beat whenever he hears it but now it was different!  

"Hi nonna. " He tried to smile but it didn't reach his eyes.  

Before,  just a sight of her and his eyes would shoot heart everywhere already!  

But it was different now!  

"What happened Jiyong? "  She asked sitting besides him.  

"I'm a jerk and I messed up! " He mumbled.  

"Then fix it! " She sternly says, almost yelling!  

"I can't! " He was sobbing already,  thinking how much he hurt Taeyeon .  "I hurt her too much! " 

"But she love you.  She'll forgive you! " 

"How'd you know that?  She wouldn't even answer my calls,  text and voice message. I don't even know where she is right now? " He sobs harder.  " I missed her so much nonna. Damn!  I love her and I don't even know until she's gone. !  She love me unconditionally and I just wasted it. " 

"Jiyong,  you still have time.  Do everything you can to fix it.  If you have to court her and start all ove

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter