|| Hurt ||

Impossible is Nothing
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

[☆BREAKING ] BIGBANG G-DRAGON FALL OFF THE STAGE DURING PERFORMANCE!  


During the BANGKOK stop of his Act III;  MOTTE Concert Tour,  G-dragon fell of the stage in the middle of a song performance.  

G-dragon stood at the edge of the stage while performing with a large hatch left wide open behind him.  

As he went to move back of the stage,  he turned and fell of the hatch.  

Luckily,  he did not get any serious  injuries,  and was able to continue with the rest of the concert.  

 

Taeyeon almost drop her phone as she saw the news as she surf online.  

Jiyong fell down off the stage and he didn't tell her?  

It was from his last night concert and they haven't have a time to talk too.  

She left him a voice message last night as she didn't want to disturb him while his resting.  

He haven't called her yet this morning and Taeyeon was waiting for it,  that's why she decided to surf the net while waiting.  

She didn't know that something bad had happen to her boyfriend.  

What kind of a girlfriend she was?  

She then dialled his number,  as she was really worried for him.  

Though the news says that he didn't get any serious injury and he was able to finish his concert,  making her worried more.  

Jiyong is a type of person who will  withstand the pain so he could finish what he started.  

She he wouldn't complain to the staff even if he was badly hurt,  just so he could finish his concert.  

After few rings,  someone pick up the phone.  

"Yoeboseyo? " A male voice answer the phone but it wasn't Jiyong.  She knows Jiyong voice too well!  

"Hello, may I speak to Jiyong. " Taeyeon says,she didn't know who was on the other line.  

"Taeyeon-ssi,this is Jiyong's manager."  At that,  Taeyeon heave a sigh. "Jiyong is kinda of busy right now,  would you like to leave a message. " 

'Busy? What could have made him busy? And why does it feels like his manager was hiding something from her? ' 

"Oppa what is going on? " She firmly asked which makes Jiyong's manager a bit uncomfortable.  He knows that if he didn't tell her what is really going on,she would blame him if anything bad happen to Jiyong though it was Jiyong's order not to let Taeyeon knows.  

"Where is Jiyong oppa? " She asked when he didn't respond to her first question.  

"He's at SEOUL Medical Hospital. " Jiyong manager hesitantly say and was about to explain to Taeyeon that Jiyong's condition wasn't that bad but she already hang up the phone.  

Wearing only a white shirt and a denim short, Taeyeon put on a coat,  a bennie and face mask before heading out of her apartment with her keys on one hand while the other clutch on her phone tightly.  

Her body was shaking in anger,  frustrations and nervousness!  

How could Jiyong hide his injury to her? 

She's his girlfriend for god sake!  

In less than thirty minutes,Taeyeon arrived at th hospital.  

She then called Jiyong's manager to pick her up on the ground floor,  because she knows that they wouldn't let her in without knowing who she was.  

Though her mind was in a mess, she didn't forget to be cautious.  

"Taeyeon-ssi." Jiyong's manager arrived shortly, he tried to explain the situation but Taeyeon cut him off;  demanding to bring her immediately to where her boyfriend was.  

They arrived to Jiyong suit without any hassle and Taeyeon immediately move to the bed where her boyfriend was sitting holding his phone and was about to dialled his girlfriend when she suddenly burge in the room.  

Jiyong got shock and flustered for a moment before a smile creep up his lips when Taeyeon launch her body to him and hugs him tightly.  

"How could you hide this from me! " Taeyeon whine as she pull away and hit Jiyong lightly on the arm.  Tears breaming on the corner of her eyes.  

"I just don't want you to worry like you were doing now hon." Jiyong chuckle.  "And I'm not seriously injured. I just sprained my left ankle but it's a bit swollen since I finish the concert and jump,  dance around." He explained which earns a glare from his girlfriend. 

"Aishh!  You really are trying to kill me from worrying about you! " 

"Well,  I like seeing your caring side hon. " he sheepishly smile.  

"I hate you! " Taeyeon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter