Chapter 6

❣ Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“So let me get this straight. Your friends asked you to go camping this weekend and because  you knew asking me would be a waste of your time you asked him to come with you?” Hana shot you a look which seemed to be between torture and pure surprise to which you could only nod. That was exactly what had happened and exactly how things were going to be. It wasn’t that you wouldn’t want to take your best friend camping, you would love for her to come but you knew that she would have said no. She just wasn’t made for spending two days in the woods inside of a tent without a real toilet to use. She freaked out because of the smallest sound and she would keep you up all night because of the shadows of the trees. No, Hana didn’t belong in an adventures weekend like this, she was supposed to be in a club, partying her off while she poisoned herself with alcohol. She would just have to make sure she would survive it without you for the next few days and that she wouldn’t turn up in the hospital. It wasn’t like you had directly asked Baekhyun if he wanted to come camping with you, he had kind of offered himself to join you, which was of course an offer which you hadn’t been able to refuse. The two of you had exchanged phone numbers at the cafe the other day and ever since that moment you had been texting back and forth none stop. It would start early in the morning and it would end when you went to bed late at night. Everything about him was just so amazing, you wanted to know every single detail about his life.

 

Strangely enough he seemed to think exactly the same thing about you because he kept on shooting questions your way, trying to find out every single thing about you there was to know. It was weird, but the more you seemed to get to know him the more you seemed to realize that he was your perfect match. He liked the same ice cream flavors as you did, loved to watch the night sky and see the stars, he loved to read and knew all your favorite books and authors. If you had to put it in a certain way then it was safe to say that you had found the perfect guy for yourself, the one who seemed to be the male version of you. Anyway, you had told him that Hana wouldn’t be able to make it and that you didn’t feel as close to your other friends as you did with her. You had been scared that you weren’t going to have fun and that the weekend was going to turn into a disaster when he had come to your rescue and had proposed to come with you so you wouldn’t feel alone. He always knew exactly what to say to you and he made you feel so much, through just a single text message. It was almost as if he was there in the room with you, directly talking to you and you could imagine what face he would make when the words left his mouth. At first you had been terribly freaked out by how much you had been attracted to him only by such a short amount of days which had passed. It was as if no other guy even excited anymore, you only had eyes for him and the only boy who was ever inside of your mind was him as well.

 

You dreamt about him at night, wondered how it would feel to have his arms around you, his lips against yours. It was as if a part of you was missing when he wasn’t around, something you were craving for to have back. It was like an annoying itch which didn’t seem to go away no matter how hard you would scratch it, like a mosquito bite, it only got worse. You knew you were in it much too deep and that if he would have any idea about how crazy you were about him you would scare him away. But everything just seemed so right when you were with him, so much into place that you wouldn’t want it any other way. You were scared that your heart would break if he would turn you down, which was insane because you had only known him for two weeks now. “Is there anything you don’t like about this guy?” Hana asked as she looked at you from your bed, following your figure with her gaze as you walked back and forth between your closet and your back pack. Normally you never cared about which clothes you took when your friends took you out camping but now even the underwear you seemed to take was important, it all had to match perfectly. None of your friends knew about Baekhyun, you hadn’t seen them during the summer holiday so far, the only one who knew was your best friend and you knew that she would keep shut to the others. Maybe things would get awkward because you would bring a strange boy with you, but you didn’t care what they thought about it, as long as he was there with you. 

 

“There’s isn’t really anything not to like about him…Oh no wait, he has a dog. You know how much I hate dogs.” You reminded her and she rolled her eyes at that comment, as if that was one of the worse things you could have made up about not liking about him. What, it wasn’t like you could just make up a bad habit and give it to him? Seriously, until now you hadn’t found one flaw that could serve him right, he was amazing. It was almost creepy how happy he seemed to make you and how well he fit with you, but you were too dazed about how incredible he was to care about that. You had never felt anything this strong and this real for a guy before and just the thought that you were going to spend the next two days with him, every single hour of them was taking your breath away. He was going to sleep next to you, so close that you’d be able to touch him, it made you shiver. For days you had been thinking about how he would be looking , you hadn’t been able to help y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter