Chapter 5

❣ Forevermore
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I already told you that I haven’t made up my mind yet.” You said when you tried to take deep breaths and tried not to sound like you were dying, which was exactly what was happening to be exact. How the hell had you come to the idea to do this, how could you have been so crazy? You weren’t made for this and it wasn’t like you needed a perfect beach body, you weren’t going on a holiday anyway, there was no one who could admire your hard work. Though maybe there was another reason why you were here, because you hadn’t been able to stay home and lay on the couch without doing anything. It had something to do with a boy with deep brown eyes and a very addictive smile. Every single second you thought of him, it was as if he had found a way inside of your head and wasn’t leaving that place anymore until he was sure that you wouldn’t need his presence anymore to think of him. That chocolate cake had probably been the best desert you had ever eaten, just because he had bought it for you. When you thought back about Hana’s overwhelmed and extremely surprised expression you felt extremely proud. Normally she was the one who always got the hottest guys and you just had to settle with the friends, but now it was your turn t get the price. And Baekhyun was a damn big price, like an award, just one look of him was enough to make every girl around him want to throw him at his feet. But no, he was buying you cakes and he was smiling at you from a few tables away. You couldn’t believe this was happening, were you actually planning on falling for a boy you had met a few days ago, at a graveyard? He had just moved here and he probably had so many other things on his mind than a girl.

 

Besides, you also had a lot other things on your mind than boys. Apart from all of that you actually knew nothing about him, so how could it seem as if you had known him forever? You refused to admit that he was the reason you were running through the park, the first real physical movement you had had this year. The thought that you were avoiding your dad was also a nice touch to it, but of course when he couldn’t see you at home, he just called you and found another way to bother or annoy you. These days there had only been one real question on his mind and one real answer he had been longing for, but you weren’t ready to give him one yet. University, it had been an ongoing discussion in your house for weeks now. You had seen it happen when Ryan had been old enough to make his decision, but back then you had been too young to understand what the fuss had been about. Now everyone had drilled in the thought that it was one of the most important and biggest choices you would ever have to make in your entire life and you could feel yourself getting stressed because the date you would actually have to pick a school was closing in on you. The truth was that you had no idea what you wanted to do with your life and even though your parents always told you that they would push you into any directions, it was sure that they wanted you to make a smart decision and to go for you highest goal. Your dad was very curious about what you were going to do and he asked you this question at least three times a week, you were getting sick of it. Why couldn’t he just leave you alone and let you enjoy your summer vacation now that you still could? It was only July, that meant you still had another month to make up your mind.

 

“Well, we got another flyer today, with one of those terrible expensive looking buildings on it. You’ll have to pick one sooner or later.” He said and you were glad that you could roll your eyes and didn’t have to worry about him seeing it. Though you were quite sure he could hear the sigh coming over your lips, but even then he didn’t say anything about it. “I’ll make a decision dad, just not today.” You said before hanging up the phone and hiding it into the elastic band around your arm which had a small bag to carry it. Somehow you were sure he knew that this topic annoyed you, and you wondered if he enjoyed that. “Are you going to walk past me and pretend like you didn’t see me?” A voice that came from your left startled you and you took a deep breath while placing your hand on your chest, feeling your already fast beating heart underneath it. But it seemed to jump as soon as you saw the person who had been looking at you and for a second you thought about pretending you hadn’t heard him. Not only did you look horrible at this moment with your red head and your messy hair, you also smelled terrible, very unladylike. But it was as if he had you under a spell and as soon as you had seen him you didn’t have any other choice than to walk over towards the bench he was sitting on. “What are you doing here?” You asked, which was a very true question asked out of curiosity. Normal kids of your age didn’t do things like sitting by themselves on a bench in a park, even not on a beautiful and sunny day like this. Baekhyun smiled a heart warming smile, showing his perfect teeth as he held up the book in his hand, and it seemed as if he had become even more perfect.

 

“I was reading and when I looked up I saw you racing towards me and I thought, hey, maybe I shouldn’t let a beautiful girl like that pass me by without saying hi.” His smile didn’t falter when he said it and you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter