08-we got married

Beauty and the so not gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

⭐⭐DARA'S pov⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I stood before the mirror. Admiring my look,in a white wedding gown with my hair styled for the best,i simply can't call it a dream come true because i have always image this day to be special,My dad walking me down the aisle toward the man that i really loved with my life. If only,if only life had not cheated me or was i the one who cheated myself? I just hope for the better,just Today_ for the better.

"You are looking glamorous " the voice said.

"C.L" i said well it sound like a question,she walk up to me and then embrace me into a hug.

"I'm not here to pull you away even though i badly want to because i believe you have a very wonderful reason for doing this "she said and then pouted when she pulled away.

"Bora told me about your sudden wedding although she wont give me full details about this whole BULL CRAP!" 

I stayed rooted with a smile on my face.
"we didn't even get to have a bridal shower "she cried making me laugh.she can be crazy,you know.

"Your gown is a killer,OMG i cant breathe right now" she joke.

"im sorry it sudden,i should have told you myself" 

"please change the topic and let us talk about making today a happy day..yayie my bestie is getting married too who? "

"if i tell you you are definitely going to set this mansion on fire." i replied with a smirk.

"who who?tell me,i promise not to do anything " she eagerly said.

"to that jerk face who stole my first kiss " i announced

"err,you mean that dude who dump my ily fabulous super static body on a public bench?! I gonna kill but i wont because today is a special day..ah ah ah *grabs neck* still canvt believe this,pinch me " 

"i reached for her cheek and pinch her hard " my opportunity.

"ouch,not the cheek,now that going to leave a red mark " she frowned.

"sorry...speaking of Bora,where is she?" i curiously asked.

"she has gone to the hospital first " 

It been two days since i set my eyes on father now. It so bad.

"Miss park,the car that is going to take you is here." the maid announced making my heart race.

"why is your heart hammering so loud? I can hear it " c.l stated making me grip her hand.

"i might regret this " i said.

"it is not too late to back OUT!!!.just have it in mind that i ll be with you in every decision you make "

"we already had a deal,it will be cowardly of me to chicken out when everything has been prepared. I don't want to be blamed. " i said "let's go ".

*
On getting on the main entrance of the mansion we stopped.
"A limo? Daebak ! " C.L exclaimed. 
I sigh and immediately cover up with a smile.
"A you the driver? " C.L asked the guy who just stood there amazed at our sight,wait he isn't looking at me,oh C.L 
"Now that i have seen you,i will gladly drive you to the end of the world " he said with a smile.
"Are you sure you know the venue because we are not going to the end of the world " c.l snap back at him.
He gave us a flirty smile before resuming with his cheesy lines.
"lemme guess,you must have escaped from heaven "
"ha ha ha,you got that wrong too,we smartly dug our way out of hell,isn't dara?" C.L fired back and i just stayed there laughing inside.

"Awwn honey,well my name is lee seung hyun but you can call me seungriHEART " he said.

"pardon? Seungrat? Wow !" 
He just smiled instead of him to feel annoyed about the fact that c.l called him a Rat. This is fun to watch.

"i am not the driver but the brother of the groom"he said.

"dara,can i punch him in the face instead" my friend asked with a dead face.

"uhn! *gasp* what did i do wrong to earn that from chaerin baby" he started again.

"How did you know my name because i can't remember introducing myself to you, did you?" she tured to me

"no i didn't "i replied

"you've forgotten? We met at the club,we even kissed and you vomited in my mouth" 
My mouth gap open, chaerin cringe before running into the limo...

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐JIYONG's pov⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Looking handsome as ever in the black suit,his black matching it, i confidently stood there wait patiently for her,trying so hard not to be irritated by the murmurs from the crowd.
'She is late'
I thought,maybe she had change her mind and possibly ran away...uhn uhn ,i have got nothing to l

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter