G-dragon

Beauty and the so not gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N:-a very big thanks to all my subscribers and also readers

 

Leaning on the stairs trail,jiyong continue to look down at the two girls that are running after each other making him wonder when is house got this noisy.

"Since the day she stepped into your life " he answered himself.

"Yah Unnie " Bora shouted,now running after dara with a back scratcher. 

The device in his pocket vibrated diverting his gaze away from them,he pull out his phone and pick the call.

"Yes daesung " he answered

"Hyung we got Martha " daesung broke the news.

"Okay,I will be there right away " jiyong replied and end the call,be walks to his room and head out again,he run down the stairs and immediately cross dara.

"I'm going out " he said

(Uhn when did they start this 🐸)

"Oh yea " dara smiled. Jiyong pause and look at her with twisted tongue.

"I won't be coming home tonight " he said again making dara raise a brow in amusement .

'Wassup?' She thought.

"It is alright Mr bipolar,I and bora are planning on going to appa. While you are away we are gonna make sure we stay alive " 

"Okay bye " he turn away and walk out of the door.

"I thought you said he got maids ?" Bora then appear from somewhere.

"Oh yea,they are only present ones in a weak " dara replied.

"The who does the cleaning,don't tell me you told them to only come ones a week...aish I guess right " bora frowned

"And did brother-in-law go somewhere?"

Dara rolled her eyes at Bora's word.

"Shh what brother " she hissed.

" are we still going to appa?" The girl fired another question.

"Oh yeap" dara answered.

+sigh+

"I'm just so worried about bom " dara said.

" I'm sure she is doing fine " bora reassured .

"I hope so " dara sigh.

............

The helicopter touch the ground,it blades rolling at a very fast speed almost blowing off the clothes on the humans body,jiyong adjusted his glasses as he watch the doors open and two men alighted carrying a black box.

"Mission accomplished hyung " daesung said.

"Well done bro "

the rest of their group pulls him into a hug while some gives him light punches 

"I can't wait to rest " daesung stretch

And they all head into the black force head quarter.

Finally mission accomplished.

.......

somewhere in japan!

    She angrily slam her hand on the table,startling the girls with her look.

"How could you let them take it? " Ice Queen shouted at her butterflies.

"We are sorry mother " wonder girls bowed.

The woman growl "Now that the word I hate hearing..sorry for what? For your incompetency? "

"Calm down yinkyung " spearhead said and turn to the girls.

"Be prepared to face your punishment" 

"Yes master " they chorused .

"Leave " ice Queen commanded and they march out.

"Spearhead Call Kris and kiko " 

The man nodded and walk out to make a call,after some minutes a blonde head boy and a Japanese looking girl walks in.

"We are here mother " they bow.

"Have your sit " she instructed and the two gently sit opposite each other with ice Queen and spearhead at the end of the tables

"What is it mother ?" Kris ask.

"Martha has been hijacked by the opposite force and to get it back I need the best among this force which is you both to do that job " 

"Black force ?." Kiko asked with a frown on her face.

"Yes " ice Queen lean further on the table and then continue    "if G-dragon should become the head of black forces with Martha in his custody,the world will be in danger,people will die and to prevent that from happening we have to get her out of black force as soon as possible. " 

"This prince of the underground is just psychotic,we are taking this mission mother.even if it means killing all black force " kiko said .

"We will need shinee and rebel " 

"You are free to take any gang " ice Queen smiled.
...

    In the boxing arena

Loud cheers filled the room as Lisa knock out her  partner. Dara's eyes continue to squint as she watch the unconscious girl with an open mouth, what the heck is this? Why they beat each other to death when they are family.

"Who else wants to challenge Lisa ?" Victoria asked,dara swart her head toward the girl who was responsible for the fight organisation stuff.

"Anybody?" She asked again but nobody.

Victoria then wink at dara who just hissed,a hand from nowhere then grab Dara's hand up leaving it hanging with dara questioning.

"Finally dara!!! " Victoria exclaimed and loud cheers once again fill the place.

"What I did'n..." Dara tried to protest but was cut off when somebody from behind starts chanting her name and then the crowd joins in.

"Dara! Dara! Dara! Dara! Dara!" The chanting for a champion continues, dara was forced to get off her sit and step into the ring.

"This is going to be your death dara " she mumbled to her self.
Lisa step closer to dara making dara heart hammer.

"On the count of one two three " Victoria counted .

A punch landed on the unaware Dara's face making her stumble backward .

"That is unfair " she shouted but a high kick was planted on her cheek making her fall to the floor. Her eyes landed on Victoria who now has a very sinister look on while giving Lisa a thumb up.

'What a ' dara thought.

She jump on her feet and throw a punch but Lisa was fast enough to grab dara's arm and pin it behind her making dara cry out in pain.

"Dara" ameera scream out of fear,this girl is foolish .

Lisa then later let go of her.

"She is stupid to even take the challenge when she knows nothing about fighting " Victoria insulted .

"She is dumb " another person from the crowd insulted.

Her ego has been hurt ,dara regain her balance and run toward Lisa who grab her hair,dar tried wriggling free from the girls hold but it only cause her more pain as she continue to shout.

This is so much fun to watch for the audience but an unpleasant scene for somebody.

"Isn't that enough " he asked making Victoria spun around at his voice.
There he was,with the rest of the boys being him,the crowd immediately go silent at their presence

"Oppa what are you doing here ,oh yea.you walk in right on time. Isn't this a lovely scene "

she gestured toward dara whose hair is still in Lisa's grip.

"I said enough!" Jiyong repeated with a stoic expression,he is not enjoying the scene not even for a single bit. Victoria blink at his unexpected reaction,making her feel more dislike for Dara.

"Uh uh .it getting boring uhn ,I think we should stop now " 

she shrug and raise a hand at Lisa,signaling her to let go of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter