Do you?

Beauty and the so not gangster
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I sincerely apologise for my late update,I'm just too busy with life: I know we all are but mine is just a little bit ah ah yep I assumed you have forgiven me. Thank you with cherries🍒

 

Happy birthday to Bts jeon jungkook...

                     ⭐.                .⭐

---------------                                  ------------------

 

    The four men all sat in the room with a bitter expressions on their faces while staring at the huge screen before them.

 

    Daesung screamed when cold water made impact with his wounded face,a heavy punch landed on his face,shutting him off his cries. his head fall low and blood begin to drip from the side of his mouth. A red headed man then pull him aggressively by the hair,directing his face toward the camera before he begin.

 

"How are you feeling bigbang?terrible?To see a member of you in this state ⭐smirks⭐ now Top,your frown won't save this lad that you call brother " 

 

Mark (a tall built and yet stupid man who is known to be the nephew of the ice Queen) said like he had foreseen what TOP's reaction would be  to the video.

 

"Your friend dies or you handover me Martha in the next 24hours" 

 

Jiyong grabs the remote aggressively switching off the plasma before meeting gaze with his three bothers.

 

"What are we going to do ? " seungri worriedly asked

 

"What we always do " jiyong replied

 

"We sneak in on them and and save dae in our own style and fashion " he continued.

 

Taeyang cast T.O.P a look and then to seungri before talking .

 

"We are risking his life by doing that " he argued

 

"I'm not stupid ,I know that. We gotta do what we have to " jiyong sneered,he always have a plan that never fails in anyway.

 

"Yea,we possibly can't hand over Martha like that because we know how daesung had worked had for us to get Martha" T.O.P who has been quiet then added,supporting jiyong's idea

 

Seungri just nodded at the fact ,wishing in his heart that he had stopped daesung when the guy was going on his fantasied camping.

 

Jiyong stare at his gold gun,studying the dragons patterns on it's side. How dare they challenge his Nevers,does he really think he so easy to prey. A growl escaped his mouth.

 

...

 

 

 

The motorbikes vroom making a stop at the front of a deserted building, thanks to their powerful technology master mind who has help in discovering daesung whereabout with just a flip of fingers. Seungri and T.O.P nod at each other after studying the building from where they stood,surrounding clear; checked. Doing as planned is the only thing left.

  

...

 

Heat consumed the iron making it hot before it was pull out of coal,daesung gritted his teeth ,wriggling is hands from the chains that only make noiseless noises, beads of sweat drip of his face and back fearfully as the iron that is going to land on his poor skin anyway heads toward him.

 

"Keep calm " Mark snickered .

 

"Just kill me if you want, " daesung spatted .

 

"Not after I get Martha " he declined with no plans of spearing daesung's life.the thought of killing him amused his heart every single seconds. 

 

"And you stupidly thinks you can use me to get Martha ,or real? Are you a twit? "  daesung roar into laughter

"I suggest you start using you brain more often because this ,⭐gaze around⭐  is just a bull of a plan "

 

"Just shut up freak ,you are only saying that because of the fear of  dying soon but first " 

Mark paused and cast a sweet look at the iron in his hand and the grin evilly.

 

"This is going to burn into your skin..gosh it already cool! " 

 

He exclaimed, clicking his teeth and walk back to return the iron into the burning coal,he walks back to daesung with another hot iron,moving it close to his face.

 

"Now don't be all sweaty and let get things done quick " 

 

He gave s a sign to start the camera(shooting )

 

"Saving this for your ass generation? Uhn "  T.O.P hissed from behind making Mark a brow in surprise

 

"Lemme answer your goddamn question first you should train your men well,they are just bunch of brainless ducklings ,easy to get through " 

 

    seungri noted or should I rather use the word complain ,ticking his tongue to his teeth before raising his gun that he hadn't fire when they were making their entrance . He pulls his trigger and shot one of the ice member (that were now all alerted)dead.

 

  Rushing foot steps where heard making T.O.P and seungri roll their eyes,one thing the three(including Mark) knows in their mind is that backup were coming in.

 

"Uhr,what are you gonna do? You are so out numbered "

 

 A mocking smirk appear on Mark face,feeling happy at the sight before him,he had plan well this time around,now his Aunt is going to acknowledge him for this and why does he want the acknowledgement? It is only because he is tired and sick of seeing Kris taking credits all the time.

 

"Just drop your goddamn weapons,you've lose anyway "

 

The two besieged brother grin,it takes nothing much for them to get rid of the ices

 

"Isn't it too early to be making conclusions on who wins and lose"

 

Seungri said and nudge his brother.

 

Mark banisters at the two before clearing his little suspicions

 

   "Whatever...three down now ,only little dragon to go " 

 

"Did you miss me?" 

 

He walks into the scene,hands buried deep into his suit,on his neck was a siver choker,is lips twitch before continuing

     "Ugh!pathetic again,you and your lame plans,no wonder you always end up getting spanked." G-dragon said with clear mockery.

 

"Not this time little dragon,um you are dying soon anyway" he informed.

 

"Says what?" Gdragon fake exclaim but soon stop when his head soon came in contact with a cold metal.

 

"Hello"  said by a tall girl whose face was gang by smoky make up boys. jiyong glance at the familiar girl from the side of his eyes.

 

Mark faintlh smiled at her .

 

"Uh here we go " seungri who finally grew tired of it all pulled his trigger,waking everybody in their up from their little slumber.

 

In a very swift motion, g-dragon grab the girl by the arm,turn he around and grab the gun from her with a jeering look on his face. He pointed it at her.

 

Some minutes later.

 

"They ran off " Seungri commented.

 

"One thing the ice angels are good at,running for their asses " T.O.P sneered

 

The fight sadly didn't take much out of their effort but booh,they won again.

 

G-dragon accelerated toward his brother who was half unconscious. "DAE,are you alright ?" He worriedly asked as he unlock the chains that the other was bind in.

 

"Thanks for coming on time to save my face from been scarred " the former joked feeling happy about the fact that the brothers are here on time.  " why are you dressed all up,why?" He asked

 

Jiyong turn away from his sport car that he had park street away from the building. "About this...I got a date DAE " he huffed

 

"With DARA? VIC?" Top guess twiced,teasingly.

   

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter