I Won't Give Up...

This Is Neverland...!

Winter is coming! The snow starts to fall down in Seoul. Many people enjoy playing with the snow, such as skiing, snowboarding, or just throwing snowball to have fun. Yeah, everyone are having fun. Everyone except Jiyeon. She just see the snow view on her room's window. Of course it's because of that winter 3 years ago. Sad winter...

 

Meanwhile in the cafe near the studio...

" Ya! Kevin-hyung! Here...!" shouted Dongho when seeing Kevin enter the cafe.
" Ah... Dongho, thanks for coming. Have you ordered ?"
" Not yet. I'm waiting for you. Do you want to eat, hyung?"
" Ani. I just want to drink Caramel Cappucinno..."
" Ok, then me too... Waiter! Table number 5 order 2 Caramel Cappucinno... So, what do you want to ask?"
" Ah, right... "
" Let me guess... It's about Jiyeon-noona again, isn't it?"
" Well, I think you are good at reading someone's mind. Ne, it's about her..."
" Aigooo, hyung, you're really going crazy with her..."
" I guess so. Let's go to the point, I want to ask you why is she acting weird lately? Does she really hate snow, winter, or Christmas?"
" I dont know, hyung... But... My mind said that's because of the incident 3 years ago..."
" 3 years ago? Can you tell me what is it?"
" Uhhh..."
" Araso. Jiyeon must have warn you to not talking about it to somebody else, right? Araso. Kam..."
" What I only know is she breaking up with her boyfriend on Christmas' Eve. I don't know who is he and why... Mianhae..."
She has a boyfriend before...?
" Hyung, are you listening to me?"
" Ah... Ne... Thank you for your information."
" Mmmm... Hyung, may I ask something?"
" What?"
" Now you know that Jiyeon has a terrible past about making a relationship. You know her personality traits, right? Always sticks up with one belief. Even so, you still want to continue your effort?"
Kevin thinks first, and then answers, " Ne. I will continue my effort. I have no reason to give up. Besides..."
" Besides? Besides what?"
" Besides, if I can melt her heart, I can make a new record, right? In this world, there are only few extraordinary men. I want to be one of them. She is, yeah you know... I won't make her dissapointed again..."
" That's a good answer, hyung... Good luck... "
They finish drinking their cappucinnos and go back to the studio.

 

~At the Studio~


Jiyeon looks on the window again. Looks for the snowflakes that fall from the sky. I

It's just the same... Yeah, there's nothing new in this world... 

 

" Annyeong-haseyo!!!" shouted Kevin near Jiyeon's ears.
" What the...? What the hell are you doing!?"
" Mianhae... I just want to make you go back to your real life... "
" Do you think that I'm daydreaming?!"
" Of course, what else...?"
" Aishhh..."
" Anyway, why do you keep staring window like that? You want to play with snow?"
" Ani...! Anyway, why do you keep thinking about someone's bussiness? Mind your own bussiness!"
" I just can't stand a girl who as white as the snow acting like a snow because can't have fun with a snow..."
 

Jiyeon laughes. This is the first time Kevin sees her laughing like that.

" What are you laughing at?"
" Ani... Maybe I was wrong about you... I didn't ever know that you good at playing words like that..."
" And I don't know that you love someone's talking with playing words... Anyway, let's go with me..."
" Where?"
" Just come... You'll love it..."
" Wait... Actually, I have....."
Jiyeon tries to refuse him, but it's useless because Kevin already grabbed her hand and will not release it until they arrive in the car.

 

~In the car~

" Aishhh...! Why do you hold my hand so tight! And why do you kidnapped me?"
" Kidnap? I'm not kidnapping you... It will make more trouble if I kidnap you, right?"
" So, are you trying to say that I'm a troublemaker?"
" Well, that's the truth..."
" Aissshhh...!!! Kevin...!!!! Drop me off!"
" Drop you off? I'll feel guilty if I left a young girl in a street. Just sit down and watch out..."
" Watch out? For what?"
" Watch out so you will not fall in love with me... But, I prefer you'll fall in love with me..."
Yes, you are mine...
" Fall in love?! Aishhhh... I think you are the one who daydreaming..."

 

~End of the Chapter-I Won't Give Up~
Thank you for reading, please subscribe...
Please wait for the next chapter...