He Is Really Annoying... But...

This Is Neverland...!

" So, you ask me to go here just for asking that question?" Dongho asked him. Kevin just nods his head and don't know what to answer. Well, his question of course is really ridicolous. " So, will you help me?"

" Ok, hyung. Don't worry, I will tell everything."

 

~Next Day~

" Ya! Dongho! Can you go lunch with me? I'm really hungry, you know?" asked Jiyeon after the photoshoot.
" Ani... Mianhae, I have another job..." Dongho shook his head.

" Aishhh... Gwenchanayo..." said Jiyeon while holding her stomach. Her stomach obviously can't hold it very much. Jiyeon doesn't realize that Kevin is walking approach her.

" Hey, why your face kinda gloomy? It's a beautiful day, right? And one more thing, it's December." said Kevin happily. 
" Nothing. December? What's with December?"
" Aigo... You also don't know that December is Christmas? Ah, right..."
" Of course I know! Then, what's with Christmas?"
" Well, it's a wonderful time you know? It's..." Kevin suddenly stopped when they hear a weird voice. Yes, it's Jiyeon's stomach begged for food.
 

Kevin smirks and said, " Well, let's go lunch together!"
" Mwo!? I'm not hung..."
" You lie..."
" What!?"
" When you lie, your right eyes winks for a moment."
" I'm not..."
" You're lying... Again..."
" Ahhhh~~~ Ok, ok, let's go eat... "
They go to the lift and walk to Kevin's car. As they walking to the car, Jiyeon is still confused why Kevin gives so much attention to her. He is kinda annoying.

 

~In the car~

" So... What is your favorite restaurant in Seoul?" asked Kevin to start the conversation. 
" It's up to you. Please, don't go to such a luxury restaurant. I don't have enough money..."
" I'll pay you... How about this, I will try to guess your favorite food?"
" No... You don't have to pay me. About your second question, I agree with that."
" But... What will I get when I can guess it?"
" Hmmm... Up to you, at least it's not against law..."
" Ok, you have to go with me on the Christmas' Eve...!"
" Well, I guess that's suitable. But what will I get?"
" You may ask everything on Christmas' Eve..."
" Really? Deal?"
" Deal."

 

~ In the a restaurant~

" Well, it's your favorite restaurant right?" said Kevin proudly to her. Jiyeon nods her head and said, " Ne... How could you...?" 

" What do you two want to order?" asked the waitress. Without wasting so much time, Kevin suddenly answer, " 2 Kimbap, please? And we want 2 lemon tea, please?"

Jiyeon is surprised, why Kevin so sure about ordering the meals for them. The more surprising fact, his answer is right. Jiyeon closes her eyes and thinks why this man is so...

" My answer? Both of them are right?" asked Kevin when the waitress have gone.  Jiyeon nods her head, without saying a single word. Kevin can see that Jiyeon's face was like Why-he-know-everything-about-her . Kevin smirks and not for long, their meals come. 

After that, Kevin drops Jiyeon in her house. Jiyeon thanked him and said, " Thanks for everything today. About our agreement ..."
" Ah, I know... You don't want to go with me right?"
" Ani. I will accept it. I will go with you on Christmas' eve. Well, agreement is a agreement."
" Really? I was thinking that you will cancel that agreement. I was wrong about it, no, I was wrong about you."
" Ok, see you again..."
" Yeah, see you..."

Jiyeon walks to her house, and she walks to her room.

" Well, how could he know my favorite restaurant? My favorite meal? And what is the meaning his last words when on the car just now? I was wrong about  you. Aigooo... He is kinda annoying... But, why am I interested with him?! Pabo... Pabo..."

 

~End of the Chapter-He Is Really Annoying... But...~
Thank you for reading, please subscribe...
Please wait for the next Chapter.