An Unexpectful Accident

This Is Neverland...!

" Pheewww..." Jiyeon blows the paper on her notebook. " It's so boring, my College is so boring." She looks her clock and see it's already 11.00 PM. " Oh My God... I'll be late for the College tomorrow. I must sleep." She walks to her bed and starts to sleep. 

*Next morning*

" Oppa, I'll be late for my College! Eat the Gimbap on the table, ok?" shout Jiyeon. No answer, but Jiyeon thinks that normal because his brother is always like that. On the way to the school, she sees that an old and luxury mansion across her house. That mansion has been empty for 5 years since the owner of that mansion moved to Jinan. Now, the lights on that mansion is on. Jiyeon thinks who lives there. Everyone who lives in that mansion must be really rich, because it is very big, with a swimming pool, a pond, and a large yard fills with white and red roses. 

" What am I thinking? I must go to the campus immediately!" says Jiyeon to herself.

 

*After School*

" Aisshhh... I'm so tired... But today I must meet Mr. Hwang for the photoshoot today..." says Jiyeon desperately. She is also a model, and Mr. Hwang is her Manager. Mr. Hwang is kind, he likes to help Jiyeon much, even pays her College. So, that's why Jiyeon feels so guilty if she rejects Mr. Hwang's request. 

Actually, the studio is not far from her campus. She just takes a walk if she wants to go there. And, actually, she always feels happy when she has a photoshoot on that studio. She can learn much about modelling and photographing. But, there's something that makes her heart feels uncomfortable today. Something bad will happen?

Jiyeon sighs for the second time. This time, is on the studio. She is on the waiting room, waiting for her turn. She opens her bag and takes her Ipad. Because she feels so boring, she opens her twitter. Not for long, Mr. Hwang calls her because it is her turn. She walks and her eyes still on the Ipad's screen. Unfortunately, she crashes a man.

" Ouch!!!" shout Jiyeon. The man also surprised. For a while, Jiyeon looks at his face. She seems unfamiliar with that man's face. No, not man, he is still a teenage boy. It seems that he is not from Korea. American? British? Australian? Handsome, but his face is pale. Oh, dear...

Jiyeon quickly says, " Mianhae... It's my fault..." Jiyeon worries, is this teenage boy knows what is she talking about. " No, it's my fault. I'm too concentrates with my Ipad. Mianhae..." the boy quickly responded. 

Jiyeon surprises when she hears that this boy can speak Korean well. She picks her Ipad immediately and then goes to Mr. Hwang because Mr. Hwang already called her name twice. The boy seems interested with Jiyeon, and he picks his Ipad and then goes to the lift.

 

*At Home*

" Thanks God, finally I come to home... Well, time to get a rest with listen to my favorite music..." says Jiyeon happily. She takes her Ipad once again and connects her headset to the Ipad. It seems she already memorized some of her playing lists, she just clicks her fifth track of her play list.

Not for long, she pauses her Ipad and her face seems confused. She remembers that she never have a track that just played 30 seconds ago. She sees her playing list once more. She doesn't recognize some of the tracks, no, all of the tracks!

" It's weird..." she said. She opens the photo album quickly, and the photos... They are not her photos! They are not her friends' photos!

" Could this possibly happens? Hmmm... Impossible. But, that boy also has the same Ipad just I has. Samsung Galaxy Tab! With the same colour! Ottoke?" complaints Jiyeon. 

She lays on her bed and said, " I must go to the studio tomorrow. Maybe that boy will be there again. But, how if he won't be there again? Pabo...! Pabo...!" 

 

~End of the First Chapter-An Unexpectful Accident~
Thanks for reading. Please wait for the second chapter...
Gomawo...^^