I'm Attracted To Her...

This Is Neverland...!

" Hi... It's me again..." 
" How could you...?"

" I live in that mansion... So, I'm your new neighbour... Woo Sung Hyun imnida..." Kevin smiled at her. On the other hand, Jiyeon is still surprised, still can't say a word.

" Ok, Park Jiyeon imnida... Nice to meet you. Well, it's kinda... strange..." said Jiyeon. 

" Strange? Mmm, wait...wait... Well, you have a guest, but you didn't bring me in?" asked Kevin. Jiyeon sighes and she let him enter her house. They sit on the sofa.

" So, what's strange? I think it's just normal..." said Kevin innocently. Jiyeon replied, " Of course it's strange! We just met two days yesterday, and got an unusually accident, and then we became a partner from now on, and now, we became neighbour! It's just like in a movie, you know!?"

Kevin laughs. " So, you don't believe  in magic, dream, or something like that?" asked Kevin again. " Of course not. We live in reality, right? It's no use to think like that. Just waste our time...!" replied Jiyeon unpatiently.

Kevin then laughs again. Jiyeon becomes angry, " What are you laughing about!? Is that funny?!"

"Mian, mian... No, of course, it's not funny. It's weird, you know? You are unique. Many people want to live in their dream. And so do I..." Kevin said again, now he is serious.

" It's not what I mean! I mean, of course I want to live in my dream. And what I mean wasting my time is living in a dream in your dream...! Araso?!" Jiyeon became angrier.

" Well, it's a difficult sentence to understand. But, I got your point. Anyway, I'm here not to have a debate about dream with you, I'm here to return this." Kevin gives Jiyeon her Ipad back.

" Gomawo... Then?"
" Then?"
" Do you still have another bussiness in here?!"
" No."
" Then, get out! My brother will be angry if he see you!"
" Ne, ne... Araso..."

Kevin walks to the door and waves his right hand to Jiyeon. Jiyeon doesn't wave back. Kevin just smiles at her and closes the door again.

As Kevin walks to his mansion, he thinks that maybe he was attracted to her. She is different from another girl. It's ridicolous, because he already swear that  he won't love anyone again. Just because this short period meeting, he thinks again about his mind about that.

Meanwhile, Jiyeon is still angry at him. But, finally she thinks about herself, why must she angry because of him? He just wants to return her Ipad. 'Am I wrong' is still in her mind. 15 minutes later, someone opens the door. Of course, it's her brother.

" Jiyeon! I'm home... Can you get me a cup of tea?"
" Ne, oppa..."
-5 minutes later-
" Here, oppa..."
" Thanks... Anyway, Jiyeon, do you just have a guest?"
Now, Jiyeon remembers that  she haven't cleaned Kevin's tea. But, wait... Since when he took a tea?
" Jiyeon...?"
" Ahhh... Ne..."
" Oh, who is it? Of course it's a girl, right?"
Jiyeon doesnt answer her brother question.
" So, it's a boy... How many times I have to remind yo..."
" You dont have to remind me, oppa... I clearly remember Chorong eonni, and what happened to her, ok?"
" Well, you know about that! So, why do you still bring a guy to here?!"
" That's... that's..." Jiyeon is speechless.
" Enough. Jiyeon, hear me... Don't do that again, ok? I have failed to protect your sister, and I dont want to dissapointed our parents again, ok? Jebal..."
" Ne, oppa... Mianhae..." Jiyeon said that and she walkes to her room. Her brother is right. Both of them dont want that accident happens again. She really understands about that. But, her heart said that Kevin is a kind person. Her heart thinks he is ok, he wont dissapoint her again, just like her previous boyfriend.



*Kevin's mansion*
" Dongho...! Come in...!" shouted Kevin as he sees Dongho comes to his house.
" Omo... Is this your house? It's just like a Castle in Neverland, hyung...!" said Donghp surprisedly.
" It's nothing... Come in, I want to ask you a favor..." begged Kevin.
" What is it, hyung?" replied Dongho.
" Actually it's not important, but it's about Jiyeon, Park Jiyeon..." 
" Jiyeon noona?"

 

~End Of Chapter 3-I'm Attracted To Her~
Thank you for reading, please subscribe...
Please wait for the next chapter... ^^