The Melancholy

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pie..
Pie..
"Where are you ? I have got news for you come soon" said pie's mom placing the receiver of the phone after her call.

" Coming mom.." said pie coming out of her bedroom still rubbing her eyes in a half awake state.

"mom it's a sunday morning and you woke me up so early .." said pie sitting on the couch in a half asleep state.

Pie's mom sat next to her and made Pie' head lay on a her lap and started rubbing her finger through her hair.

Pie hugged her mom softly
"Ummmm ....This feels so cozy mom."

Pie's mom chuckled on her latter's cuteness.
" What is the news mom?"

"It's Mr and Mrs Warophat's wedding anniversary  so they have invited us to their home for dinner tonight.

"Really??" Pie suddenly jumped and sat on the couch in excitement.

" Well ... that's what Mike's mom told me just now on the call" ..Pie's mom said with a naughty smile.


" Mom I guess it's been long I have not 
 groomed myself. I was wondering I should visit salon today" said Pie shyingly.

" Sure sweetheart .. take cherry also with you.!! " Said pie's mom touching pie's cheeks warmly 

Finally I will get to meet Mike after so long.We haven't even spoken on phone lately.
Yeeiiieee .. I will meet Mike tonight" 

Ring...
Ring...

Kim checked out her phone when she found it was a call fron yam her close friend from school as well as her family friend.

"Hey yam.. what a pleasant surprise." said Kim while sipping her morning coffee lifting that day's newspaper.

" Hey cutie... Heartiest congratulations." 

" Congratulations?? For what?" 

" Come on don't act so modest.. as if you don't know that your name has been published in the Forbes list of top 25 youngest dynamic tycoons of advertising industry" 
Kim flipped the newspaper with her forefingers
" Ohh really??  Seriously I have no clue about this news" 

" Its in today's paper Kim, now don't tell me  that you haven't seen today's paper yet" 

" Seriously yam I really haven't seen the paper yet" 

" Kim you know what you are a big sly." 

" By the way thanks for your wishes yam" said Kim with a chuckle 

" No Kim, I won't let spare you so easily , you have to give me treat" 

" Alright yam I am ready" 

" Fine then I wait for you at the  Sky lounge tonight sharp at 8pm. Deal?"

" Deal!!!!"

Beep... Beep.. beep... Beep
" Hey yam I guess I am getting another call... Ohh it's dad calling , I gotta disconnect will see you in the evening. Bye" said Kim disconnecting yam's call

" Hey..but.. said yam and the call was disconnected..
" How much so ever your run Kim I am gonna catch you." Said yam looking the phone screen.

" Hey dad, sorry was on the call with yam" 

" Ohhh.. I can smell some romance in the air on this lovely Sunday morning.. " said her dad teasing kim

" Come on dad.. It's nothing like that we are just good friends from school you know that" 

" Okay.. okay.. you don't want to confess now ,then be it that way.. But today I called to congratulate you for your achievement.. It was great to see your name in the papers today..I am really proud of you tiger"

" Thanks dad. I love you "
"So when are you  planning to come and see me?" Asked Kim sounding like a kid

"Soon darling..Even I have been longing to see you, but I am stuck here in Jakarta for some business work"

"Hey but we will surely celebrate your birthday next month together.. that's a promise." 

"Surely Dad.I will wait for you." 

It was 7 in the evening when Pie, her mom and cherry reached Mr Warphot's residence.

Ting.. tong..

Mrs Warophat heard the doorbell she looked at her husband and said
"That might be Sheryl with her daughters I will go and get them" 

She opened the door and saw three gorgeous ladies standing in front of her with a big bouquet of lovely flowers.

Sheryl(Pie's mom) handed the bouquet to Por( Mrs Warophat) and hugged her warmly congratulating her.


" Hey it's my anniversary too don't I get the hug" said Han spreading his arms flirting with Sheryl.

Sheryl looked at him with a grin "congratulations to you too and the hug will be given to you by Por"

Por looked at Pie still standing at the door wearing a pink colored skater dress with her hair pinned on left side paired up with matc

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter