The saviour

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was Sunday evening and Kim was sitting on her easy chair withher violin resting on her left shoulder holding its scroll with her left hand while moving the bow on the violin softly with her right hand..
She played a soft symphony of the song "Hearts by Sleeping at Last"  which tore the silence spread in the room and created a dreamy environment around..

Buzz....
Buzz..
Buzz...

Kim slowly kept the violin on nearby table and gently moved towards the phone..
Kim was taking careful baby steps towards her bed on which the phone was kept then only .
" Bammm!!!!!"
Her right leg lower part collided with the corner of the bed..
" Ouch..." Said Kim while rubbing her lower leg where she was hit..

" Now I can feel what my pie must be going through everyday since a tender age of 14yrs" said Kim while her eyes were still covered with a black satin band

Since the time Kim developed feelings for pie, everyday after coming home she covered her eyes with the dark band and tried to live pie's life ,as she wanted to feel the hassle her paramour pie must be going through in her every single day today chore.

She tried to ignore her hurt leg and moved towards the her bed ...she quickly scanned the bed in the direction of voice and finally grabbed the phone.

" Hello..." said Kim in a gentle tone while sitting on the bed and softly massaging her lower left leg with her left hand.

" thank god ..
Finally you got the time to answer my call" said Yam in an relaxed voice with a big sigh..

" Sorry Yam.. actually.. I am so busy these days with this new project ..that didn't get time to attend any personal calls " said Kim in a persuasive tone while her hands still massaging her leg.

" I know I know...you are one busy bee..and it's my fortune that today you answered my call.." said yam sounding little sarcastic

" Yam..please ..I said I am sorry.." said Kim while gently taking the band off her eyes..

" Okay..okay.. So tell me Kim what are your plans for this Christmas"

"Chirstmas plans..nothing as such .. actually my project is going on so I doubt if .."

" No excuses this time Kim.you have been giving me excuses since past two years ..
This time we will go out ..
I have made the plans with all and booked your tickets too..
This Christmas we are going to Zurich..that's final no more questions asked..." said Yam in one go interuppting Kim.

" But Yam.."

" No but Kim..you have to come this time else I will speak to your dad and complaint against you..." Said yam in a assertive tone..

" Okay Yam..I will see what I can do" said Kim in a defeated tone with a long sigh..

" Ye..ye..I knew that you will not say no to me..fine I will go start packing ...
Zurich .....here ..we come..
Take care Kim..bye.." said Yam in an excited voice and disconnected the call..

Pie was calmly sitting on a swing in a park wearing a dark pink colored frock with black satin frills on its bottom paired with a black crochet shrug and black kitten heels buckle up stilletoes.

She was enjoying this lovely fall evening in a beautiful green park surrounded with a lane of small colorful flowers spreading thier lovely fragrance across the park.
Suddenly someone came near her
This person was wearing a black colored GAP sweatshirt pairs with light blue colored washed denims and red and dark blue colored sneakers.

Who was it ??? Mike?? Pie was confused
But still she was happy..
This person started giving slight push to her swing
Pie was enjoying her joy ride with air..
She felt like she was flying ..her frock's frills were fluttering with her  dark brown soft hair which were flowing with the wind
She was laughing and enjoying like a kid and the person giving her push was also immersed in her happiness smiling and laughing with her.

Suddenly few masked men came and surrounded them
Pie was startled by the sudden presence of these men..
These men caught the person with pie and started dragging.

" Pie ...Pie..help me..help me pie..
Leave me. ..I said leave me " this person was struggling hard to get freed from the grip of those men.

" Kim...Kim...it's Kim.... " Realised pie.

"Leave her ..I said leave my Kim" shouted pie while running behind those men with tears in her eyes

Those men pushed Kim in a car and locked the door.
"Pie..pie .help me pie..
Let me go..leave me.." Kim kept shouting and tried a lot to open the car's door to free herself but all her efforts were futile.

" Kim...Kim.." pie came running behind the car and then immediately the car drove  away as pie kept chasing the car with tears in her eyes..

Cherry was working on her laptop sitting in pie's room and she noticed pie was restless in her sleep and uttering Kim's name constantly.

"Pie..
Pie.. " said cherry in a concerned tone  going close to pie and shaking her hand.

Pie woke up from her sleep and sat on the bed immediately and she held cherry's arms tightly with both her hands..

" Pie. ..are you alright ? " Asked cherry to pie while wiping the a little tear flowing from pie's right eye

" Yes cherry ...I am okay..it was just a bad dream.."  said pie still  breathing heavily

" Here Pie have some water " said cherry while offering a glass of water to pie

" Thanks cherry " said pie and finished the whole glass of water in a go

Pie help me ...pie .Kim's voice was constantly echoing in pie's mind..

Kim needs me , she needs to be saved from her , I need to help her Pie murmured to herself as she recalled how Kim was telling her about bee last evening .

But how ....how can I help her ...Pie was busy in her thoughts when cherry called her

" Pie ..Mrs Warophat is here ..mom is calling you in the living room" said Cherry in a soft tone gently placing her hand on pie's left shoulder.

"Yes yes I remember all of it.. hahahaha"said Mrs Warophat laughing out aloud patting pie's mom's forehand

" Hello aunty" said Pie entering the living room

" Pie..my darling how are you..?" Said Mrs Warophat as she got up from the couch and walked up to pie and hugged her..

" Come sweety join us , your mom and I were talking about our college days " said Mrs Warophat as she made pie sit besides her on the couch.

" Really .. what were you guys talking about ?" Asked Pie in an exquisitive tone trying to sound interested.

"Okay this was the story of our university graduation ball" said Mrs Warophat with complete interest tilting towards pie.

" Okay ..sounds fun.." said pie keenly listing to her.

" Your Dad loved your mom alot since the first year but he never had the guts to ask her out. And since she was one beauty apart from your dad there were many other guys in the college who would die to talk to your mom" said Mrs Warophat in a playful tone winking towards pie's mom

" Come ..on..now you are exaggerating "said Pie's mom snapping her friend in a friendly way

" No Pie trust me..it's truth.."

" Yes aunty I trust you..then what happened..??" Said pie smilingly..

" So for the ball ..guys were suppose to ask the girls and your dad wanted to go with your mom but also  was  hasitant to ask her and he was also scared what if some other guy goes and asks her out before he does.."

" So then what did dad do ?"

" So your dad played a very smart trick..he spread a rumour across  the college that he and your mom were in a relationship"

" Really ?.." asked Pie in a surprising tone

" Yes yes .. and then all the guys got a heartbreak and hen

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter