Bewildered

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The girl was standing still with a cute smile on her face while Kim kept on staring at her drinking laters  beauty with her eyes.

" Are you still confused on deciding what to order?" Said the sweet voice
 
Kim got back to earth and panicked thinking as she got caught off guard staring at her.. " uhhh mm y- yes" Kim stuttered 

" Ohk then lemme help you here.. are your tired or you are bored?"

Kim really was amused how easily lovely words flowed from the pink soft lips of this beautiful girl. 
" Ahhh. Tired actually" said Kim in a soft voice

" Okay then .. I actually know what can help you recover" 

The girl smiled and started moving to the counter while Kim's eyes kept on following her till she was out of her sight.

Wake up Kim.. what's wrong with you?but there is something about this girl. Why am I feeling restless to get her another sight.

Kim was confused with her feelings she had almost forgotten about her headache  and was impatiently waiting for order to come as she was more thrilled that what this cute looking girl would get for her.

Kim caught a view of this cute girl coming towards taking small and carefully steps looking staright. She was wearing a brown frilled skirt and a creame colored blouse with a brown lace ribbon on the collar. 

The girl slowly and carefully kept the tray on Kim's table looking again towards the garden.
Kim was surprised to see the things on the tray.. it had a chocolate pastery and a cup full of milk.

How does she know warm milk soothes me?
Kim was startled as it was her mom who use to give her warm milk whenever Kim felt tired or upset. After she lost her mom noone ever knew about this and even Kim herself forgot abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter