The Bee Stung- II

I will wait for you
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

¶¶ you...and...I...we'r like fireworks and symphonies exploding in the sky...¶¶
(Sad song..kings)
Pie's phone was constantly ringing while she was sitting on the counter trying to ignore the call..

" Why are you ignoring her Pie?" Said cherry in a frustrated throwing her hands  in the air.

" Whom are you talking about cherry ?" Said pie trying to sound oblivion..
" Pie I very well know its Kim..you have set this ringtone on her number.. and she has been endlessly calling  you since past 3  days but you.." said cherry shifting away from Pie rolling her eyes.

" I don't want to talk to her " said Pie in a suttle tone  trying to focus on refilling the cookie jar.

" Then pick up the phone and tell her upfront ...Why are you avoiding her like this?" Asked cherry looking at Pie's face..

Pie got up from the counter and moved out towards the garden without answering cherry 

" Fine..now I also get this silent treatment.." said cherry shouting at Pie's back patting her hands on the thighs in agitation.

Pie sat on the chair in the varandah and started looking blanckly towards the little rabbits playing in the garden.
Her mind went in the flashback of what happened 3 days ago

" Last time I behaved really rude with kim at the restaurant, I should make it up..
 I will meet her today and surprise her with my special cupcakes.."  thought pie to herself smilingly as she was in the ZinZan's lift moving towards 29th floor.

Ting...

Opened the lift and pie moved towards the reception desk..

" Hi ..I am Pie Mindara ..I have come to see Ms Kim ." Said pie to the receptionist while she kept the box of muffins on the reception counter as she folded her walking stick and kept it her handbag.

" Sure mam , I will just check .. " said the receptionist with slight nod in a humble tone 

" Hey Jazz.. Ms Pie is here to meet Kim ..Is she free  ?" Asked the receptionist..

" No Jazz..She is not .in there " said Jazz from the other end..


" Ohh...Any idea when she will be back ?" 

" Don't know Jenny...these days she is too busy with Ms Bee ...there is no fixed time when she is in office or when she is out.." said Jazz in a frustrated voice..
" Ohh..Ohk.Thanks Jazz " said the receptionist as she dropped her receiver..

Pie's smile suddenly fade away when she heard Jazz via the phone receiver as latter was loud enough on phone to be heard. 

" I am sorry Mam.Ms Kim is not in there right now " said the receptionist to Pie in sad tone..

" No worries ..It's fine.. actually... I was just passing by so thought may be I can meet her..But no problem.." 
Said Pie with a fake smile in her face trying her best not to be caught while lying..

" Thanks Jenny " said Pie..as she tried to pick up the box of muffins..

" Pie..." Called a familiar voice from behind..

Pie suddenly stopped on the call..

" Hey...how dare you leave without meeting me " said the voice as the person came close to Pie.

" Ted !!!!" Said Pie in a questioning tone with a slight smile on her face..

"Yes its  the daredevil...TeD .." said ted making a macho voice while keeping his hands on his waist..

" So you came here for some work.?" Asked Ted in a casual tone..

" Ahhh.. actually I was just passing by..so thought why not pay a visit to you guys.." said Pie trying shrugging her shoulders 

" I appreciate that noble thought pie..but then if you were leaving without meeting me then whom did you pay the visit" said Ted in a suspicious voice while raising his left brow...

" A....mmm.. actually I asked for Kim.." said Pie in a slow tone looking down..

" Ohhh..Kim...yeah..she is too busy these days with her new hot client..or rather I should say new 'Special' Friend " said ted in a sarcastic tone emphasizing on the word "Special"

Pie felt sudden numbness in her body on listening to Ted..all her excitement level of meeting Kim had now been dissolved and now she was regretting her dicision of coming to ZinZan.

" Hey..what is that in your hands Pie??..I am sure it's one of your heavenly creations ..." Said Ted to pie with a twinkle in his eyes staring at the box in her hands

"Ohh..these are ..muffins ..I prepared them this morning so ..thought why not carry some" said Pie with a shivering voice trying to behave normal..

" Great thought Pie...Let me free you up from this burden" said Ted while taking the muffin box from Pie's hands..

" Sure thanks." She answered faking s smile..

" Ted..cherry is alone in cafe..So I better be going.." said Pie..as it was though for her to behave normal ..

" Sure Pie...lemme give you a company till down...and thanks once again for the muffins.." said Jake.with a big smile..

" Hi...Can I place an order.." said a voice from the the table next to Pie..

" A...Yeah Sure " Pie suddenly came  back to reality from her memory world..
She quickly got up from.her chair and with little steps moved towards the customer on the next table...
~~~~~~

Kim was sitting on her chair blankly staring at her cellphone..
It's been 17 days I havent met her..
26 days we haven't spoken ..
She isn't receiving my calls
She doesnt wanna talk to me 
I hate myself...
God....I can't concentrate in anything..
I hate this work....

Kim thought to herself resting her head on top of the backrest of her chair staring at the ceiling ..

This melancholy is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter