Baby I don't like it

Limitless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BABY I DON'T LIKE IT: I want to play with your beats heart. [renle]

*

Renjun could not even imagine that he was there again. Was he stubborn or stupid enough not to listen to his advice?

He could not, could not stop looking at him, Renjun could do it all day without even getting tired. The boy loved it, and it seemed an instantaneous reflection, it was only Chenle to appear in his field of vision that he did not even realize that he was admiring him blatantly in front of everyone.

Chenle was Renjun's favorite dilemma, when the younger Chinese smile his whole body reacts, all of Renjun's control and focus were exclusively from Chenle, did he even look like another person after he started to like Chenle? He kept asking himself if he was right, he seemed to be. He loved to love Chenle, and there was no more certain answer than that.

Renjun did not even notice that he had forgotten to eat, and the time of the break was already ending, Mark was a good friend and warned him that he should eat before the time was up. He smiled shyly and took his eyes off Chenle.

"We're going ahead." Jeno warned, getting up from the table next to Mark. The two Chinese nodded.

Chenle looked at Renjun who was concentrating on his lunch, and approached him.

"You're okay?" Chenle was close enough to make Renjun wince.

"I'm fine." Renjun nodded, smiling at the younger.

Chenle clasped his hand in Renjun's under the dining-room table, without anyone to see or suspect, and they remained there until they thought it necessary to go.

"Do you have a class now?" The younger one asked.

"History."

"Gre

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter