Angel

Limitless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ANGEL: I will be your star of the dawn. [dojae]

*

"I'm in love!"

"Good morning, Jaehyun." Taeyong spoke stunned as he entered the classroom. There was only him and Jaehyun in the room, it was early, it was instead of his classroom for the day of classes.

"Forget the day, I said I'm in love!" Jaehyun grabbed the shoulders of his friend, the boy as if he were a madman.

"Until yesterday you said that you hated people, how can you tell me something today?"

"Have not you ever heard how people can change from night to day?"

Taeyong pulled away from Jaehyun and left his backpack on his desk, and went to the picture room and began to erase it as things written there. Jaehyun approached Taeyong again.

"He's very handsome, Taeyong." Jaehyun began to say, delighted. "He has very white skin, and his lips are very red, I can not explain. A real angel."

"Just listening to you I'm starting to fall in love with him too." Taeyong said sarcastically.

"Seriously, Taeyong!" Jaehyun stamped his foot in frustration. "It was love at first sight, it must be mine."

Taeyong stopped what he was doing and turned to see his friend with bright eyes, though slightly sad. He had already been seen that way by anyone, after all he had known Jaehyun long enough to claim that he was really delighted by that person.

Taeyong sighed. "Show me it."

Jaehyun smiled excitedly, gripped his friend's wrist, and dragged him back through the school.

"He's from class B, he came to clean the room with Yuta, I saw him when I came in. He's beautiful."

"I already understood that he is beautiful."

They stopped in front of room B, and hid themselves near the door to snoop around Yuta and Jaehyun's new love while they were tidying the room.

"It's

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter