Good Thing

Limitless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

GOOD THING: I just want to feel good all night. [taeten]

***

The overcast night sky was full of clouds, and the stars shone despite the gray masses hiding them. It was full Wednesday, mid-week, and the drive from Seoul was steady.

Inside the NCT dormitory, Ten was busy searching the internet for something to cook. He was very sorry that Jaehyun or Doyoung were not in the dormitory to go and enjoy the rare day off they won that week. Ten barely knew how to cook Thai food, who would say make Korean food.

He read the recipe very carefully on the cell phone to realize when Taeyong arrived cautious and quiet in the kitchen, stopping just behind Ten.

"Oh my Gosh, Taeyong!" Ten pulled away from the Korean in a leap, almost knocking his cell phone to the floor.

Taeyong looked at him with fierce and bright eyes, and approached Ten again, gripping the waist of the Thai cautiously, bringing him closer to him. "Tennie..." Ten knew that tone of voice well, and she shuddered at the same time when Taeyong whispered in her ear. "We are alone, the boys will only come back later." The older boy bit into the earlobe of the other, and Ten's body shuddered in Taeyong's arms. "We can have fun until they arrive. We have a lot of time."

Taeyong pinned Ten to the kitchen counter, holding her hips. The stares were stuck in an unbroken line, each reading what he had in the other's thoughts. The Thai abandoned the cell phone anywhere, and put his hands on Taeyong's arms, not leaving his gaze in no time. Moving cautiously, as if every sudden movement could trigger a fierce attack.

The Korean ran a hand over Ten's face, drawing it with his fingertips, then holding his chin turned and bringing him closer, finally joining their mouths in a needy kiss and filled with longing.

That kiss was far from affectionate, but still, Ten

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter