Back 2 U

Limitless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

BACK 2 U: I'm not going to rush back to you, my love. [markhyuck]

*

The clock was one-twenty-seven in the morning, and Mark had finally gotten sleep. Even if his bed had been replaced by the desk; Was not at all comfortable, but he did not even notice when he fell asleep right there while he tried to study.

His phone's screen lit up and began to vibrate beside him on the desk, his phone has kept him company in the early hours since returning to Canada. Mark narrowed his eyes at the uncomfortable vibration, and he opened his eyes, still lying on his arms and saw the name of the caller. It could only be one person.

He leaned back in his chair, straightening the column that screamed in pain and finally took the phone in his hands: it was Donghyuck calling him again in the middle of the night. He felt his heart tighten seeing his call, should he answer? Mark always tells himself that it will be the last time, but he always gives in.

He pressed the green button and slid it to answer.

"Hello," he said.

"Mark...?" The broken voice on the other end of the line made Mark break up together. His chest tightened in his chest. "I-I miss you... Please."

Donghyuck was crying miserably on the other side of the call, and Mark could do absolutely nothing to calm her down, and that caused even more pain in his heart.

"Donghyuck, please do not call me any more," Mark said, holding his voice steady, trying not to collapse.

"Then do not answer any more," Donghyuck managed to speak through the sobs in his throat.

A painful silence astonished the call, Mark could hear all the tears Donghyuck shed at that moment, it was too much for him to handle. "Since there's nothing to talk about, I'll hang up."

"I love you." The Canadian's breathing stopped at that moment with Donghyuck's confession.

Mark knew how hurt the young

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter