Heartbreaker

Limitless
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HEARTBREAKER: I like you so I hate you. [yuwin]

*

Yuta was sitting on the bench in his school cafeteria, watching hard for the Chinese student sitting on the other side, talking and laughing as if he knew the Japanese was staring at him and mulling inside. Sicheng seemed happy to see Yuta suffer.

"I hate you, idiot," Yuta whispered into the wind, gritting her own teeth.

He rose from the table so that he almost broke the table in the midst of the anger he felt, but even so angry, why did he still feel his heart beating so fast and painfully for that stupid Chinese? Yuta hated him as much as he loved him.

Sicheng saw that his favorite target had left the dining hall, and everything had become so boring all of a sudden. Without Yuta to see him, there was no grace in provoking him. He got up from the table equally, leaving questions of why on the table and followed Yuta wherever he was going.

*

"Now will you ignore me?" Sicheng asked after following Yuta to the room where the Japanese student was studying. There was the break.

Yuta did not answer, just looked bored and turned back to the music playing on her earpiece, admiring the landscape outside the window.

"Yuta!" Sicheng tried once more, however he continued to ignore him.

The Chinese bit his lip and went to him, yanked his headphones from his ear, and came so close to Yuta that he trembled with one more of Sicheng's taunts. Yuta finally stared at him, still angry, but glad the Chinese had paid him the slightest attention. The Japanese would never admit that, he was as proud as the other.

"What do you want?" He asked, looking him in his sly eyes.

"Why do not you answer me when I ask you something?"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter